Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Training Area (Chase's lair)
New Shen Gong Wu EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
New Shen Gong Wu EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
New Shen Gong Wu EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
New Shen Gong Wu EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
New Shen Gong Wu EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
New Shen Gong Wu EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
New Shen Gong Wu EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
New Shen Gong Wu EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
New Shen Gong Wu EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
Raven
New Shen Gong Wu I_vote_lcapNew Shen Gong Wu I_voting_barNew Shen Gong Wu I_vote_rcap 
Juria
New Shen Gong Wu I_vote_lcapNew Shen Gong Wu I_voting_barNew Shen Gong Wu I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Yinglong
Thalia
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Shen Gong Wu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:34 am

I have the idea of making our own Shen Gong Wu. If you have an idea of a Shen Gong Wu you made up please tell me what it is and my partner (Juria (second in command)) and/or I will accept it or not. Since it is the new generation there should be new shen gong wu Smile

Name of Shen Gong Wu:
Describe on what it looks like:
Location on where it is:
Powers:
Weakness:
Picture (optional):

If you make your new Shen Gong Wu you can't automatically obtain it, pick a spot on where it is either in Japan, America, China (etc.) and fight for it (Because you know either Jack Spicer, the Xiaolin Warriors, or Wuya will try to get it). It would make things a lot more interesting. You can either win the Wu or loose it (In Character) your choice Smile Happy Wu making.
Back to top Go down
https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
Thalia

Thalia

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:45 am

Name of Shen Gong Wu: Moonlight Arrows

Describe on what it looks like: Its a iron colored bow and moonlight arrows.

Location on where it is: Empire State Building, New York

Powers: Arrows that are swift and powerful, if you take a side step they follow you. Seriously harms someone. Once you pull the bow the arrow appears once your about to strike

Weakness: If you step in behind a wall at the last minute it will crash into the wall. It can't pierce through solid objects

Picture (optional): it looks a lot bigger then this lol.

New Shen Gong Wu Bowarr10

And if anyone wants to R.P with me to fight for the Wu (if it gets accept) then you can!

Last edited by Thalia on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:01 pm

I like it a lot accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Yinglong

Yinglong

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:54 am

May be release after The Sonic Arrow, breaks between by other Shen Gong Wu, etc.

Name of Shen Gong Wu: Leo's Head Band
Describe on what it looks like: golden with black marks which resembles the head of a lion, its ruby like eyes will only open when strong will is focused
Location on where it is: Pick a place for me :p
Powers: Creates a fearsome lion made form pure will of the user (takes form of an imaginative lion depending on the user) (Cute cub for Omi?!)
Weakness: Has no effect on people with suppressing will power

Name of Shen Gong Wu: Amaltheia' Gauntlet
Describe on what it looks like: A golden goat's head with black horns sitting on one's forearm, jade like eyes
Location on where it is: Random :p
Powers: Posses the ability to switch physical damage to energy damage and vice verse, both dealt and being dealt
Weakness: Maximum two attacks at a time

Combo set:
Leo's Head Band + Amaltheia' Gauntlet + Serpent's Tail = Chimera
Summons an ancient Chimera to battle on your side, unstoppable unless the user is knocked unconscious/drained all will power/any Shen Gong Wu is removed from the user/user decided to stop

Pros
Offence
Lion Head --> great mental/energy offence
Goat Head --> provides great of variety of attacks

Defense
Goat Head --> switches all attacks to physical style (maximum three attacks at a time)
Serpent Head --> immune against physical attacks

Cons
Leo's Head Band, Amaltheia' Gauntlet and Serpent's Tail has no effect during the present of Chimera
Will power demanding

Last edited by Yinglong on Thu May 12, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Ok raven, first of, I think the sonic arrows should hold up to their name and not be a REAL arrow that you have to dodge (because as I told you before, not EVERYONE has ninja powers like you and me... I mean... Jack would be killed first go!!) but i think instead they should be air sonic blasts, that seriously sends a person flying and does damage still, like the sonic blasts can blast a person like... team rocket blasting off again Very Happy

Now, Yinglong. Hello and welcome to the site ^_^ sorry I have not been on... I'm usually very busy. But anyway, you have some great ideas for shen gong wu! I think for the Leo's head band, it should be in Taiwan... just because ^_^ and in a art museum? Very Happy it just sounds like it belongs in an art museum hehehe! and Amaltheia's Gauntlet should be in Greece!! well that’s what I think... and it would be fun =]

Ok now my turn… Very Happy
Name of Shen Gong Wu: ....I can’t come up with a name cuz “hearts’ flower” sounds stupid to me… -_-… someone help?

Describe on what it looks like: a small, hard, 3D heart token, with a flower that looks like its burning on the inside. The heart is small and is a little smaller than the palm of your hand. The surface is smooth and cool, even though the flower on the inside looks to be burning. There is light radiating off of the heart from the inside flower.

Location on where it is: …uh… California? Anyone help me here too!? XD

Powers: makes someone amazingly friendly, loving, caring, and helpful to everyone. How it is used is to say the name of the Wu, and then you throw it at someone’s chest and it sort of melts into their chest and turns them into a very friendly and loving person. To stop it, someone must touch the person on the shoulder and then say the name of the shen gong wu again, this deactivates it… or you wait for night and it stops. At night the glowing heart turns cold and the shen gong wu doesn’t work.

Weakness: does not work at night and if unable to hit target during when you activate it, the shen gong wu comes right back and works on whoever “failed” at using it. Whoever has it working on them is friendly and helpful to anyone, even bad guys… or bad guys being nice to good guys.

Picture (optional): Ignore the background, and just focus on the heart XD… and picture it 3D.
New Shen Gong Wu Heartf11
Back to top Go down
Yinglong

Yinglong

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:55 am

... Petals of Passion?

Thats all I could think of

Special effects: spamming heart like petals
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:02 am

Ok for you,Yinglong, I accept I really like that idea. For you Juria it sounds so gay! Lol I accept xD. And I'll have the Sonic Arrows edited later Razz when I get a chance to talk to Thalia.
Back to top Go down
Yinglong

Yinglong

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:09 am

I could already see Jack running around annoying people.

"Here old lady, need help to cross the road, grab my hand and I will delivery you safely cross the road"
"Arrr... Why the hell am I doing this, I'm the evil boy genius who is going to achieve world domination"
"Oh, sorry old lady, I didn't meant to let go of your hand, let us continue the journeys of love and joy"
*Wuya faceplam*
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:49 pm

XD omg when Jack turned good he was more annoying then being evil xD
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:20 am

HAHAHAHAHA thanks =] hmmm well eventually the correct name for it can come to us? XD I know it sounds very gay... but USING it would be really funny!! hehehehe =] and yes exactly Yinglong! I would love for Jack to get attacked by it and.... funny results would occur! =D
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:44 am

(Juria you be the one to accept it or not BUT YOU BETTER ACCEPT IT OR I KILLZ YOU AT SCHOOL TOMORROW!)

Name of Shen Gong Wu: Teeth of a Dandelion
Describe on what it looks like: It looks like a cute innocent dandelion flower, but once used its evil and scary!
Location on where it is: Japan
Powers: Eats through metal and wood, and it extends if needed to.
Weakness: won't hurt humans and turns its head on people. But may bite user if he/she is weak or afraid of it (specifically Jack)
Picture (optional): Something like this lolNew Shen Gong Wu 10843010
Back to top Go down
Yinglong

Yinglong

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:31 pm

I should be really afraid, shouldn't I.
Just hope It doesn't fall into wrong hands.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:01 pm

TEETH OF A DANDELION?!?!?! OMG HAHAHAHAHA sorry i never ever ever thought that i would ever see a sentence like that in my life and yes I accept it... but only because it looks awesome Very Happy Not cuz i'm scared -_-* u couldn't kill me if u tried! I mean, ive been on ur kill list as number one for like 4 years now? hahahaha =P

Oh and now here is an idea I got like...two days ago but didn't post it... hehe

Name: Dream Reliquary
Describe what it looks like: An ancient Native American dream catcher, dark blue and has stars in the middle of the net.
Location: Germany ((RAVEN DON'T KILL ME!!! I KNOW YOU WILL MISS ME BUT I SWEAR I WILL COME BACK T-T DON'T MAKE ME FEEL EVEN GUILTIER THAN I ALREADY DO AHHHH... Yinglong, if you are reading this... lets just say once I left Raven for two weeks and she withered away and missed me... now i'm going to be gone for a month and she is freaking out T-T T-T))
Powers: similar to the shen gong wu that allows you to go into people's dreams, this shen gong wu allows you to project dreams out into the world and for strong wielders, they can control what happens. However, weak and unpracticed users will be unable to control what is happening and be hurt by their dream along with everyone else.
Weakness: if the person using it gets hit on the head hard enough, it will stop it without saying the shen gong wu name. Also, in the hands of someone evil, or someone with scary dreams and no ability to control them... the ability of this shen gong wu will be very scary!
Picture: New Shen Gong Wu Dream210
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:06 pm

AHHHHHHH BUT BUT BUT WHAT ABOUT COSPLAYING AT THE FINAL PRIMERE OF HARRY POTTER!? *HYPERVENTILATING* T.T Imma killz youz.

I accept! -_- if you don't go to Germany
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:24 pm

NO STOP IT!! I DIDN'T WANT TO MISS IT, YOU KNOW I WANTED TO GO JUST AS MUCH AS YOU... just you are more obsessive about it... STOOOPPP TORTUREING ME!! T-T

I am still having to go to Germany, its not my decision... and i'm glad u like it =]
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:39 pm

FINE THEN I'M GOING TO....California....D`: NOOOO! I CAN'T GO WHERE I LIVE BECAUSE I LIVE THERE! well fine then ill go to... ill go too.....DISNEYLAND WITHOUT YOU! (pssh like hell i would xD the only time im going is on my b-day xD)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:09 am

OOO ok I have a Shen Gong Wu that I think is a great idea and I want Juria to get it please!!!... she already is a master of disguises... like when she wants to XD so this is perfect for her!! I really want this one to belong to Juria ^_^... even though Chase and her agree that its best not to use Shen Gong Wu, I want her to have just this one she keeps please!

Name: mask of espionage
Describe what it looks like: those really freaky "disguise" masks that are like glasses and eyebrows and a nose and mustache
Location: Germany ((Juria and Loki's Hometown? Hehehehe then I have a great plotline for Loki too ^_^))
Powers: people can change their appearance to anything they want (even gender) all they have to do is focus on what they want to look like. It allows people to "disappear" into the crowd and the enemy will not know what you look like.
Weakness: Unless you have a clear idea of what you want to look like (Like I mean an EXACT picture in your head) it will turn up very strange and look deformed. It takes practice and concentration to pull off a great disguise and if someone has not mastered it and tries to use it, others will KNOW that something is strange (and you will be found out). To work this shen gong wu, you have to have control of ALL the details of yourself... which is very difficult, it is easy to go wrong with this shen gong wu.

New Shen Gong Wu Maskof10

I want Juria to be able to practically "own" this shen gong wu and be able to work it well so she can complete her ability of being other people! ^_^ She already can make herself look like others by makeup and wigs and things like that, but this will make it so much better! I hope you guys understand ^_^
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:43 am

NO I DON'T ACCEPT! eh, why not accepted
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:48 am

YOU JUST SAID NOT ACCEPTED TO MESS WITH ME!! BAAAH XD XD XD XD XD XD oh and its accepted too that Juria can have it right right right? =3 =3 =3
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:15 am

no! (yes)
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm

hahaha you are so funny -_-* XD XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Shen Gong Wu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shen Gong Wu   New Shen Gong Wu Empty

Back to top Go down

New Shen Gong Wu
Page 1 of 1