Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » Training Area (Chase's lair)
    Anywhere in New York EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
    Anywhere in New York EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
    Anywhere in New York EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
    Anywhere in New York EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
    Anywhere in New York EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
    Anywhere in New York EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
    Anywhere in New York EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
    Anywhere in New York EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
    Anywhere in New York EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
    Raven
    Anywhere in New York I_vote_lcapAnywhere in New York I_voting_barAnywhere in New York I_vote_rcap 
    Juria
    Anywhere in New York I_vote_lcapAnywhere in New York I_voting_barAnywhere in New York I_vote_rcap 
    Loki
    Yinglong
    Thalia
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar

Anywhere in New York

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Anywhere in New York Empty
    PostSubject: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:33 pm

(At Manhattan, but getting close to the Empire State building)

Dojo flew through the smoggy sky of New York and gagged, "Sheesh New York is horrible," Dojo complained remembering his last time in New York.

Lana ignored the humidity and took out the falcon's eye, "FALCON'S EYE!" She called out and looked around New York. "Dojo fly straight!" She said.

"I can't! The wu is near!" He said as he started wobbling.
    Back to top Go down
    https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
    Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Loki hung on and growled, "I thought I asked you if you would be able to fly without spazzing before we left!!" there was a bit of playfulness in his voice.

"DOJO!! Just let us down behind that sign!" Loki yelled as Dojo became way more...spazzing and it was difficult for the both of them to hang on.

((We can do the park idea now right? Very Happy ))
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:27 am

(What park idea!? I don't remember this idea you had told me!)

Dojo landed behind the sign and turned to his smaller size and hung himself over Loki's neck, "I think it's that way," He pointed at a random direction. Lana began walking towards where he was pointing at.

"No wait." Lana stopped and looked at him. "It's that way!" He pointed towards the opposite direction. "No....I don't know!" He put his hands on his head and tried to concentrate.

"Well then, it looks like were going to be finding this item all on our own." Lana explained.
    Back to top Go down
    Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:49 pm

((Uh oh, I swore I told you it...remember like they are in a park trying to find it and a guy starts flirting with Lana and then Loki goes over and says that they have to go and then the dude is like "Oh is this your boyfriend?" and Lana starts laughing and Loki is like "No..?" and then the guy tries to pick a fight with Loki and gets made a fool of cuz Loki can easily kick his butt XD... Very Happy I had thought I told you >.< wow my mind is going whack!))

Loki rose an eyebrow as Dojo went around his neck, but he was happy to give Dojo a ride... it was like, Dojo gave them a ride so he would return the favor.

"I see... well it’s ok Dojo, I’m sure we will come across them by some serendipitous event... first let’s get to the main city..."

The large sign was actually just on the edge of the Botanical Garden, and the three of them would have to go through it in order to get to the shopping part of New York.

"If I was a pretty bow and arrows... where would I be?" Loki wondered as they started their journey through the large park area.

Because they were trying to "fit in", Loki had on dark black jeans and a black long sleeve shirt with a red skull design on the front bottom left side of his shirt. Also, to top it off, Loki was wearing a long black trench coat ((Yes I had to have it!!)) If anyone saw him, they would think he was "cool" but still gothic or emo.

((Oh by the way...where is this alleged shen gong wu anyway? XD))
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:36 am

(lol you never told me, that or you did tell me and I totally forgot about it lol)

Lana agreed with Loki and walked around, as always Lana was wearing blue. A short sleeve blue shirt with a dragon at the back and blue jeans and blue shoes with green shoe laces.

"It's SO big, the city, why couldn't they come and we split up and find the items it would have been a lot easier!" Lana sighed as she tried to beat the heat. It was cool back in China, but in New York it was warm. While walking the city they heard a song that repeatedly said 'Chihuahua!' (XD XD XD I'M LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW XD) and gave an odd look.

"Loki...The American's listen to weird music...." Lana said as she stayed close to her friend.
    Back to top Go down
    Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:39 pm

The heat was stronger than in China, and to top it off, Loki was wearing black, but if he was hot, he didn't show it at all. Loki inhaled then exhaled sharply and declared, "Large city, two of us... and Dojo has no idea where it is... we are so doomed..."

Loki scanned the large park-like area and asked, "You think it might be hidden in a bush here? If not... it somewhere in the city, and that will be harder..." Loki's eyes narrowed so they looked dangerous, but in actuality, he was just trying to see far into the distance and see if he saw anything gleaming that looked like a bow and arrows.

“How about this… lets split up quickly here and just give the park a scan… then we will meet up and go to the city if we don’t find anything?” Loki suggested to his partner and he turned to her and smiled.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:18 am

Lana smiled, "Sure! But I have a feeling it's in the city in like a building or something...." she looked around the park and saw the huge building of the Empire State Building.

"OOO HOW BOUT THERE!?" She pointed at the pointy top of the building.
    Back to top Go down
    Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Loki shrugged and narrowed his eyes, "Dojo? You have no clue where it might be?" When the dragon replied he did not, Loki sighed and then turned to Lana.

"It probably is in the city... but just in case, lets look through the park while we are here ok? Let's split up for ten minutes and then get back together if we don't find anything we will head towards the city."

Lana would have to admit that Loki's plan was good.

((I wanna do my park idea hehehehe))
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:55 am

Lana nodded her head and agreed to Loki's plan, "OK LOKI! I'll go this way," she said and began walking. Dojo just stayed hung over Loki's shoulders like a scarf his head on top of Loki's head, "Ok where to Loki?" he asked him
    Back to top Go down
    Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:10 am

"I don't know... Let's try that rock area there..." Loki's voice was calm, and his face also showed it, his smile however was mostly like frown as if he was a little upset with something.

Loki walked over to the large rocky area and easily climbed to the top of the rocks. He looked around all the crevices but couldn’t find anything. He then looked out and noticed he could see a lot of the park from where he was.

His 'smile' twitched when he realized he could also see Lana. He didn’t say anything but tilted his head when he realized a group of bad looking boys sitting or standing around a bench watching her also.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:42 am

"If I were to be a Shen Gong Wu, where would I be?" Lana thought to herself as she walked throughout the park, well more like skipping then walking. The Third Arm Sash was wrapped around her neck like a scarf so she could hide it from any enemies easily.

She then passed by a group of mean looking guy, but she didn't quite notice, or did she not care, and continued skipping. If they were too even take a hold of her she would be able to beat them up quite easily and/or slip away since she is so short.

Dojo enjoyed the view from the rocks as he relaxed on Loki's head, but also noticed the guys on the bench, "Hey Loki, you think she would be alright...around those guys?" he asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Still without smiling, or saying what he was thinking, Loki moved like a shadow towards Lana and the group of men. Sure, Lana could beat them up quite easily... but there were still more of them than of her and even if she was a dragon in training, girls are -unfortunately- weaker than guys... and Loki didnt want to give the guys any chances.

Being the ninja that he was, he made sure to not even let his presence be known to the group of guys, or possibly to Lana who was too busy focusing on the Shen-Gong-Wu. Loki had figured they would try to talk with Lana, so he remained vigilent.

Sure enough, the group of guys chuckled and one of them called to Lana, "Hey there cutie, whatcha doing here?" The guys seemed harmless, but Loki knew what they were up to and if they made their move he would get involved, but for now he stayed to the shadows.

((Im not going to reread this or look for mistakes so if u find misteeks (XD) DEAL WITH THEM!))
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Lana stopped and stared down at the guys, as innocent as she was, she knew when danger was around. She stopped skipping and her happy expression on her face faded into a more serious one, though she still looked sweet and innocent. To keep up the act she pretended as if she never expected anything from these guys and smiled a fake smile, "Hello boys, I'm taking a walk," she perked up an eyebrow, "and what are you doing here?"
    Back to top Go down
    Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:13 pm

The boys chuckled darkly among each other and the leader of them smiled and replied, "Are you taking a walk alone?"

Loki understood the tone of his voice and stepped out of the shdadows with his dark aura flowing from him without any atempt to hide it. In a slightly angry and dark voice he said, "She's with me."

The response from the boys was, "Ohhhhh!" and they told their leader, "You got some competition!" The leader of the group just scoffed and told Loki, "Well I was talking to her not you, so shove off"

Loki brifely looked at Lana and winked so that only she could catch it, but he continued to keep his serious and straight face. Around people other than the dragons, Loki rarely smiled.

"I'm not sure what you didnt understand, but she is with me so it would be most fortunate for you if you would leave both of us alone... I dont want to have to break some bone in your body..." The way that Loki said it was very funny, even if it was totally true.

The guys in the group started laughing, and the leader was actually bigger than Loki, but that would only mean he would fall harder if he tried to pick a fight with him and Lana.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:48 am

How the man's tone of voice was made Lana shiver and wished she never crossed paths with them. Even though she was a dragon in training and really strong, she was out numbered, but she gave a small sigh of relief when Loki arrived. Lana gave a small smirk when they began laughing.

"Ok, we challenge you, us two against you and all of your guys," Lana challenged them. She was glad she always held onto the third arm slash, though she knew her fighting skills were better then the Shen Gong Wu.
    Back to top Go down
    Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:35 am

The guys just laughed and one of them replied, "You arent from around here, thats not the way we do it. This isnt a gang battle, this is a one on one sweetie. Your little boyfriend against our guy. Also we dont fight girls, especially cute ones like you baby." The guy winked at her and Loki knew Lana probably wanted to punch him in the face.

Loki chuckled darkly but without smiling and replied, "Oh? One on one? That will make it easier... and just because you wont fight her, doesnt mean she wont fight you....Lana, you get a willing punching bag." If Loki was only with Lana, he would have grinned at her about his punching bag statement but this time he just kept his eyes on the enemy.

Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:39 am

Even though Lana is a cute innocent little girl, she is someone know one wants to mess with. Anger flashed through her eyes, "Never. EVER. Call me baby!" Even with or without Loki's permission she charged at the man. She jumped in the air and and smashed her hind foot into his head so his face would hit the ground. She didn't stop either.

"THIRD ARM SASH!" the Shen Gong Wu activated and grabbed the man and continuously picked the man up and dropped him on the ground and smashed him.

Lana thought she killed him, but she was mistaken. She called back her wu and narrowed her eyes, "Let that be a lesson to you and your pathetic little friends."

"Remind me not to mess with her," Dojo whispered to Loki.
    Back to top Go down
    Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Loki shrugged and let Lana do her damage. He almost smiled when one of the gang members TRIED (key word) to sneak up behind him. The guy put a knife to Loki's throat and growled, "Call her off or you will pay the price!"

The guy might have thought he had Loki cornered, but the dragon of shadows in training wasn't frightened a bit. In fact, he was almost bored now. Without warning, Loki grabbed the guy's hand that had the knife and bent it back so the guy had to drop the knife and also had his wrist broken. Loki then spun him to the hard ground and out away from him.

The unfortunate gang member was sprawled out on his back, clutching his broken hand when Loki picked up the knife with a small flip of his foot (then caught it in his hand) and went over to the guy. The terrified guy looked up at Loki's dark figure and his glowing red eyes and asked, "W-what are you two?" Loki threw the knife down so it landed just a tiny bit away from the guy's head and said with a dark tone, "You dont need to know..."

"Lana, lets go, we have done enough damage." Loki called to his friend. He was sure that later, while riding Dojo, both Lana and him were going to start laughing about what had happened, but for now Loki kept his stoic and dark expression.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:08 am

"Alright let's get out of here," Dojo said as he held tight onto Loki's head and watched closely to the guys.

"Yeah! I'm watching you," he said, the guy snarled at him and Dojo hid.

Lana grinned, "Yay we win!"
    Back to top Go down
    Thalia

Thalia

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:16 am

(I renamed the Shen gong wu from 'the sonic arrows' to 'moonlight Arrows' and its just like that one movie when you pull back the bow and the arrows appear)

There was a man that unsuspectingly attacked from behind, he almost hit the two Xiaolin Warriors, but Thalia was too quick. "Moonlight Arrows!" she said as she jumped out of the bushes and shot an arrow right into the guy's stomach. He doubled over in pain as he held his stomach.

"You guys almost got attacked without knowing it," Thalia smirked and winked at them. "Better be careful next time, New York isn't a place to get lost in or get in a fight."
    Back to top Go down
    Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Loki sensed the man attack a little too late and was upset with himself he had done so. He spun around to face whoever was attacking And also pushed Lana to the side but instead of getting attacked, he saw as someone leapt out and hit the attacker I the stomach. 

Loki kept his dark and somber composure but said with a true tone in his voice, "Thanks..."

When Lana and him got back to their home, Loki was already planning to train harder so events like this wouldn't happen. 

After scolding himself, Loki finally realized the Shen gong wu that Thalia had used and whispered to dojo, "Is that...?"
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am

Lana felt a push and then turned around to notice a man was about to attack Loki, and Loki just saved her life. She was going to help out her friend, until a mysterious arrow shot through the air and hit the man in the stomach. Lana stood up to thank her savior, but then noticed what she was holding.

Dojo's eyes widened and answered Loki's whispered question, "That is the-"

"The Shen Gong Wu!" Lana finished Dojo's sentence. "Where did you get it!? How did you get it!?" Lana asked curiously.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anywhere in New York   Anywhere in New York Empty

Back to top Go down

Anywhere in New York
    Page 1 of 1