Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Training Area (Chase's lair)
Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
Raven
Training Area (Chase's lair) I_vote_lcapTraining Area (Chase's lair) I_voting_barTraining Area (Chase's lair) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Training Area (Chase's lair) I_vote_lcapTraining Area (Chase's lair) I_voting_barTraining Area (Chase's lair) I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Yinglong
Thalia
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Training Area (Chase's lair)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Training Area (Chase's lair) Empty
PostSubject: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:19 am

Chase's chosen students train here, be ready for a fierce training/ fighting cuz Chase WILL NOT go easy.
Back to top Go down
https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:37 am

The only sound in Chase's Training Area that morning was the sounds of a wooden machine and Juria fighting in close combat together. The machine had spikes over it, and Juria's job was to dodge when the part of the arm rotated around to hit her. If she didn't dodge or block, she would be very wounded from the sheer force (along with spikes) that the training tool was rotating.

Juria had strong leather guards on her arms, so she could block the spiky contraption not get hurt as much... but it was still painful. Today, Chase’s apprentice was practicing dodging and blocking attacks at close range. Juria was more of the type to stay at a far away distance until she could get up close for a brutal attack, but just in case she had to fight close hand to hand combat, she would be ready.

Chase was actually watching the girl from a distance, higher up, and could tell she was getting better, though she had a long way to go. Chase noticed a change in Juria’s attitude when the girl suddenly started using more power, as if she was taking her anger out on the poor ‘innocent’ machine. He briefly wondered what it was about, but decided it wasn't too important and walked away to look after something else.

Eventually, Juria hit one of the spiky arms of the machine that it spun so fast Juria had to jump back to avoid getting hit. Juria took a quick breather, adjusted her arm guards, and went back to fighting.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:40 pm

((Continuing from the bedrooms))

It was lucky that Juria was already wearing a shirt she didn’t mind get paint on. Besides, the label said water based paint… which meant the water SHOULD wash it out (she hoped).

The hyper apprentice bounced on the balls of her feet; if anyone had as much energy as Juria… they probably would spontaneously combust. Juria looked at a spot on the wall and within the blink of an eye, pointed the paintball gun and blasted the exact spot with quick aim. The shot happened so fast, anyone that would have seen it probably would have blinked and missed it.

Juria started giggling like mad and did three random shots around, but then turned around and saw Raven giving her a get real look. “Ohhhh hi Raven! I wasn’t just randomly shooting paint at the walls to get Chase annoyed NOOOO I wouldn’t do that!” Juria grinned to her best friend
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:50 am

Raven laughed at her best friend then shot her with paint, "HA!" She grinned, but then frowned when she released that was a big mistake, since Juria is super hyper and would get competitive. Raven tried dodging most of her shots, but a lot of then she did get shot.

"I'm blaming this ALL on you!" Raven told her friend.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:56 am

When Raven blasted her without warning, Juria stood still for a second and wanted to smirk as she saw Raven's smile disappear... Raven KNEW what was coming next.

Slowly a HUGE HUGE HUGE grin spread across Juria's face and Raven knew she was in trouble. The normally hyper girl was TWICE as hyper now and before Raven could even blink, Juria had blasted her three times and then was running around in circles laughing her head off.

"TIME TO PLAY!!" Juria's voice rang out through the halls. Down in a different room, Chase Young heard his hyper apprentice shout and he mentally groaned and said, "oh no" but didn't bother going to check it... he would eventually find out what they were up to.

Juria ran around trying to dodge paint balls while simultaneously hitting Raven too and the two were having a GREAT time.

When their happy game was done and Juria wasn't as hyper anymore, she just grinned and said, "Oh of course you can blame it all on me... I don't mind and Chase is expecting it more from me than you!" Juria didn't mind getting blamed, no matter how much Chase would get annoyed... she wouldn't be in TOO much danger.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:15 am

Raven couldn't help but laugh at her crazy friend, when the paint ball fight was over she looked around the room, "...Chase is going to make us clean this room..." She told Juria.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Juria had such a sad face when she fired the paintball gun and all it did was go "click click click click".

As seen in most any cartoon, Juria's eyes got large and watery and she cried, "Nooooo!!! We’re out of ammo!!!" But as soon as her small little crying spell had begun, it was over and Juria was laughing again. In response to her friend's comment about cleaning the room, all Juria had to say was, "Yeah, but it was fun while it lasted and the box said it could be washed away with water so never fear.... unless the box was wrong!"

Juria seemed to be a lot calmer than she had originally been.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:52 am

Raven had an evil grin on her face when Juria had no more ammo, "Oh Juria!" She grinned and pointed her gun at her and fired a few more paint balls at Juria, "I STILL HAVE AMMO LEFT!" After five shots the gun went "click click" just like Juria's, "Oh well, It was fun while it lasted," she shrugged and threw the gun behind her back as if it were nothing.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:18 am

When Raven said she still had ammo left, Juria's eyes widened ((like O_O)) and she muttered, "Oh darn it" before getting ready to try to dodge all of them, mostly only to cause more mess in the room but not really to show off her speed.

Once their play time was over, Juria grinned and danced a little, "We have to do that again some...time.... Hello Chase!"

Behind Raven's back, standing in the doorway was none other than Chase Young, an angry Chase Young who was holding the gun that Raven had thrown behind her back (the reason she didn’t hear the gun hit the floor).

Chase's eyes were fierce and he didn’t have to say anything for the both of them to know they were in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:37 am

Raven laughed, but the laughter stopped once Juria said hello to none other then their master...Chase Young. Raven's eyes widened and she turned around quickly to face Chase. One hundred things were running through Raven's mind about this point of time, to Juria, most likely, she wasn't worried, but Raven was always worried about upsetting Chase Young.

"H-hi Master!" Raven stumbled, she hoped she wouldn't get as much trouble as Juria would get into...yup Raven sure LOVES Juria ((XD)). "IT WAS ALL JURIA'S FAULT!" She quickly point straight at Juria and tried to be innocent so Juria could take all the blame, but since she still shot the last shots and made the mess last, she thought to herself that she was going to be in trouble just as bad as Juria.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Juria smirked and started laughing when Raven pointed to her and claimed she did it. It was true, but Raven also took part in their wonderful game (you just lost the game, dont kill me Very Happy).

Chase narrowed his eyes and hissed, "Oh Raven, I'm certian that it was Juria's idea... but you went along with it..." Sometimes, Chase wanted to whack the back of Juria's head to get her to switch to her calm and obeying side... but he knew that wouldnt be possible.

"Both of you... go to your rooms and be thankful its too late for me to be too angry... tomorrow you will clean this up... you are dismissed." Chase turned around on his heel and walked away.

Juria's look was priceless, it was a cross between shock and fear. Juria narrowed her eyes and said to her friend, "Ok... either we are in so much trouble WE ARE DEAD TOMORROW... or... he has finally given up on me and just accepted that I will always be causing trouble... hmm... when he doesnt do anything IT SCARES ME!!!" Juria looked fightened at Raven.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Raven gave a relief sigh when Chase left and laughed at Juria, "he ALWAYS scares me! How can you not be scared of him!?" She then narrowed her eyes, "you got me in trouble by convincing me to play this game of yours! I'm angry at you too!" Raven acted as if she was angry at her best friend, but really she was joking, but she could have fooled anyone by the look on her face and the tone of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Juria grined and winked, "He knows I love him and I'm not always like this... besides, who else would he have for an appretience? If he lost me, our side would be down one fighter!"

At the look Raven had on her face, Juria used her "puppy dog look" and cried, "NOO RAVVVEENNN IM SORRRYYY!!!!! You have do admit it was fun!! and I swear Ill take all the blame... well he knows I did it anyway, but DONT BE ANGRY WITH ME, YOU ARE MY BEST FRIIIEENNDD!!!"

Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:43 am

Raven grinned at her, "I know it was fun! I'm just teasing you! And you better be my best friend or I'll have to kill you!" She laughed at her friend's puppy dog look.

"But Chase is still angry at me for participating, and I know we'll most likely have to clean this mess with toothbrushes or something," Raven sighed at the work they have to do the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:39 am

Juria sighed and the little puff ball came out (like in animes or cartoons!) and Juria winked at Raven, "Of course you are my best friend... and I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it! I get you in trouble and thats just how it works!" Juria had an evil look on her face.

When Raven made the comment about Chase being angry, Juria sighed and sat down on the floor but then got an idea. She looked up at Raven with another puppy dog look and asked in the cutest way she could, "Raaavvveennnnnn can I have some coffee and/or sugar?" If Juria was an animal, she would have her tail wagging right now.

Unbeknown to Raven, Juria was planning to harness her super-hyperactive self and clean the entire place that night so the next day when Chase saw it, both Raven and Juria would pretend that it had only been a dream.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:30 am

Raven laughed and asked, "Why do you want sugar?" she had some candy in her robes, but she never told anyone. She always took some sugar just to show Juria she was happy or else she might have been really serious and angry a lot. Raven took out a piece of candy and grinned, "Who wants a piece of candy?"
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Juria blinked twice with a cute look like =3 and begged, "Meeee pppweeaaassseee!!!!" It was normally NEVER a good idea to make Juria more hyper than she ...naturally was, but occasional times when Juria had an idea to harness her energy, giving her candy was a good thing. At least it was a good thing until her need of the energy was done and then she would just go haywire.

The actual truth was that Juria COULD control being hyper, she could probably (well maybe not) make herself calm and collected for a very long time... but she didnt want to and she felt happier messing with people, even Chase, with her hyper character.

"Pwweeaasseee Raven, you'll be my best friend forever!!! And you are going to laugh at what I do! Pleaseeeee!!!!" Juria grinned and watched the piece of candy so that if Raven moved it, she would move her head too.

((Does Juria want a treat? *Moves candy up and down* *Juria's head follows it"* (XD XD XD)))
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:22 am

Raven laughed and jsut to mess with her she moved the candy, "does the Juria want the candy?" she moved the candy up and down and Juria actually followed it so it made her say yes. Raven laughed some more.

"Oh I don't know if I should give you this....Oh here you go," She threw the candy towards Juria and hoped this was not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Juria looked almost like a cat while she followed the treats, perhaps that was why chase put up with her. She happily accepted the candy when Raven gave it to her

As they both knew, after Juria ate the candy and had a small time for the sugar to get in her system, the pupil of her eyes widened and a huge grin spread over her lips. 

Juria laughed like a maniac before getting a scrub brush and soap and ran around the paint-balled room as if she was the Tasmanian devil. Within almost no time at all, Juria was done with the cleaning of the entire area... But that meant she still had energy she needed to get off somehow...

Once finished she grinned like a psychopath to Raven and said, "Now Chase will think it was all a dreeeeeeaaammmm....." but Juria still had a long way to go before she was calm once again.  
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:18 am

Raven was amazed how fast Juria got done with the room, but then regretted the whole giving her candy when Juria was STILL hyper. "How are we going to release your hyperness?"

She gave a stare at Juria who was practically jumping off the walls. "Ah, I know! I'll take you to the training room to release your energetic self... Well more energetic self." Raven grabbed Juria by the wrist and dragged her to the training room.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am

Juria grinned and yelled, "OOO TRAINING ROOM!"Without warning, she started dragging Raven and if anyone saw them, the scene would remind someone of a hyperactive dog dragging its owner by the leash.

Before they got to the training room, however, one of Chase's cats walked by. "KITTY!!!", Juria screamed and got away from Raven to chase after the cat. Hearing her voice, Chase's cat froze on the spot and its eyes grew wide. It saw Juria and started running, but Juria was too fast for it and jumped on the pretty kitty.

The cat seemed to say, "Oh, why me? Really! Why me?!" while Juria fawned over it. If Chase walked in, the cat would have probably said with its eyes, "HELP ME SHES A CRAZY LADY!" but Chase wasn't anywhere near them at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Chase's lair)   Training Area (Chase's lair) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Area (Chase's lair)
Page 1 of 1