Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Training Area (Chase's lair)
The Museum EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
The Museum EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
The Museum EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
The Museum EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
The Museum EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
The Museum EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
The Museum EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
The Museum EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
The Museum EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
Raven
The Museum I_vote_lcapThe Museum I_voting_barThe Museum I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Loki
Yinglong
Thalia
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Museum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

The Museum Empty
PostSubject: The Museum   The Museum EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am

Thalia ran into a random museum and looked around in awe, it was such a great sight. She zoomed in all the architecture all around. She then saw a bow and arrow.

"Whoa, nice bow," she smiled.

"I see you like this statue huh?" a man walked up to Thalia, he has a name tag on that said 'George' on it, "This was the very first bow and arrow made, pretty neat huh?"

Thalia nodded, but then looked at even closer it looked like the Shen Gong Wu. "Can I have it?" She gave it a shot, but she knew it was going to be dumb.

"Certainly not!" The man became cross.

Thalia sighed, "Look, its a powerful weapon and I need it."

The guy was about to speak until the roof blasted off and Jack came flying in with his stupid robots. "HAHAHA I came here to take your the Shen Gong Wu," and he plucked the arrow and bow out of the statue's hands.

"HEY!" The man yelled and was about to call security, but before he had time Thalia did a flip and knocked Jack down with her heavy boot. Jack plummeted to the ground and had a huge bruise on his head, his flying backpack thing bent.

"No fair," he groaned as he stood up, "Fist of Tebigong!" he yelled and smacked Thalia in the cheek making her fly back. Thalia's back hit the wall cracking it a bit and she fell. She tried standing up, but she fell back down. "Ow..."

Jack laughed, "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET LOOSER!" he stood up and was about to fly away until Thalia jumped up and grabbed the arrow, "Jack I challenge you to Xiaolin Showdown!"

"My Fist of Tebigong against...?"

"I don't use Wu," Thalia responded.

"Fine the first one who falls in the darkness first losses!" Jack announced.

"That's so lame, fine your on!"

"Xiaolin Showdown!" They both yelled.

The scenery changed, the art and statues around the museum moved on their own changing shape and redecorating. Thalia was standing on a small platform and was facing Jack, she then looked up at the ceiling which had large boulders and spikes dangling from above, threatening to fall.

"GONG YI TEMPAI!" They both yelled out. The first spike fell and more after, Thalia dodged them all, and laughed at Jack who wasn't doing all that well. "You should give up Jack, before you get hurt!"

"No way!" He announced. Jack then bounced towards Thalia's platform, "FIST OF TEBIGONG!" And hit her platform hard then bounced back.

"HEY NO FAIR!" She snapped, but she couldn't worry about him. Boulders came falling, almost squishing her, she hopped onto Jack's platform and back kicked him in the gut and he went flying downward.

"AHHH!" He screamed for his dear life.

The museum went back to normal and Thalia was holding onto the two shen gong wu's. "Better luick next time Jack" and she walked out just as Jack fell and hit the floor.

"....ow!"

"You will be paying for my roof!" the man George yelled at Jack.

"I don't owe you anything!" Jack snapped and stood up, but looked up at the man who towered over him evilly and Jack shivered.

"Leave it on my tab?" he questioned and flew his way out with his robots.

Thalia ran out of the museum smiling to herself, success.

((Thanks to Raven I was allowed to play as Jack for this post))
Back to top Go down

The Museum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xiaolin Showdown :: Countries :: America :: New York-
Jump to: