Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Training Area (Chase's lair)
shen gong wu vault EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
shen gong wu vault EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
shen gong wu vault EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
shen gong wu vault EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
shen gong wu vault EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
shen gong wu vault EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
shen gong wu vault EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
shen gong wu vault EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
shen gong wu vault EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
Raven
shen gong wu vault I_vote_lcapshen gong wu vault I_voting_barshen gong wu vault I_vote_rcap 
Juria
shen gong wu vault I_vote_lcapshen gong wu vault I_voting_barshen gong wu vault I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Yinglong
Thalia
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

shen gong wu vault

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Stash all the Sheng Gong Wu here, also take some if needed for battle.

(What Sheng Gong Wu you have Crossed out one either Jack has, Wuya, or Chase (rare though))

Mantis Flip Coin (Jack's)
Two-Ton Tunic (Jack's)
Eye of Dashi
Third Arm Sash (Lana's)
Fist of Tebigong (Jack's)
Jet Bootsu (Jack's)
Monkey Staff (Obviously Jack's)
Tangle Web Comb (Jack's)
Golden Tiger Claws
Changing Chop Sticks (Jack's)
Sword of the Storms
Shroud of Shadows (Wuya's)
Helmet of Jong
Ring of Nine dragons
Falcon's eye (Jack's)
Sapphire Dragon
Serpents Tail (Chase)
Orb of Tornami (Omi's)
Star Hanabi (Jack's)
Lotus Twister (Jack's)
Longi Kite (Jack's)
Tongue of Saiping (Chase's)
Sun Chi Lantern
Heart of Jong
Reversing Mirror (Wuya's)
Shard of Lightning (Jack's)
Silver Manta Ray
Crystal Glasses (Jack's)
Wushu Helmet
Wing's of Tinabi (Jesse's Clay's sister)
Glove of Jisaku (Jack's)
Thorn of Thunderbolt (Jack's)
Tunnel Armadillo
Ju-Ju Flytrap (Jack's)
Silk Spitter
Sand of Time
Sweet Baby Among Us
Ruby of Ramses
Mind Reader Conch
Shadow of Fear
Crouching Cougar
Lasso Boa Boa
Monsoon Sandals
Mosaic Scale
Monarch Wings
Lunar Locket (Hannibal R. Bean)
Gills of Hamachi
Black Beetle
Sphere of Yun (Chase's)
Emperor Scorpion
Zing Zom-Bone (Hannibal's)
Fountain of Hui
Eagle Scope
Moonstone Locus (Wuya's)
Shen-Ga-Roo
Wushan Geyser (Chase's)
Woozy Shooter
Manchurian Flytrap
Golden Finger
Hoduku Mouse (Trapped forever in the center of the earth)
Ying Yo-Yo
Yang Yo-Yo
Moby Morpher
(Hannibal's)
Rio Reverso
Fancy Feet (Jack's)
Shadow Slicer
Kuzusu Atom
Denshi Bunny
Ants in Pants (Wuya's)
Cannon Blaster
Mikado Arm

------------------
New Shen Gong Wu...

The Sonic Arrows (Empire State Building, New York)
Leo's Head Band (Unknown until activated)
Amaltheia' Gauntlet (Unkown until activated)
Petals of Passion (Unkown until activated)
Teeth of a Dandelion (Tokyo Japan, not activated)
Dream Reliquary (Germany, not activated)

Last edited by Raven on Tue May 17, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
Raven
Admin
Raven

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Jack gave a snicker as he snuck inside the vault.

"Let's see...I should have brought a larger bag.... ah well! I'll shop till I drop." He the started opening everything stuffing it all in his bag.

Taking the two-ton tunic, Changing Chop sticks, Falcon's eye, Tangle web comb, Lotus twister, star hanabi, crystal glasses and the Thorn of Thunderbolt.

Noticing his bag was too full he exited out the vault and ran outside to find Juria.

"Alright let's go," he whispered as they jumped onto the flying machine and left back to Jack's place.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Juria raised her eyebrow at Jack's stuffed bag and was about to say something but she heard footsteps running in their direction.

Juria's eyes glowed red for a second and she grinned ((she can control when her eyes glow... Somehow...XD)) and whispered to jack, "Looks like we have company...do an evil laugh or something and say too late or something and I'll get us out of here fast."

Juria grinned and held up a smoke pellet she was ready to use, she then was going to grab Jack after he said his gloating phrase and get them both to the aircraft.

Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Jack grinned evilly when Loki and Lana arrived.

"JACK SPICER GIVE BACK OUR WU!" Lana snapped.

"NO NEVER! THIS IS THE DAY WHEN EVIL JACK SPICER TOOK ALL YOUR SHEN GONG WA!!!" He felt a huge force pulling him back and all he saw was gray smoke everywhere and he was on his flying machine. He then mumbled, "I wasn't finished gloating," and he sped away.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:16 pm

As Jack started gloating, Juria, who had stayed in the shadows the whole time, threw down the smoke pellet so perfectly that the smoke started from the ground and rose as he went to the end of his gloating phrase. Just before he was done, she was faster than she had thought she would have been, she grabbed jack around the waist and put him over her shoulder just about and ran fast out of there while carrying Jack.

Juria tried not to laugh as Jack said, "Shen gong WAA!!!" but she just muttered, "sorry, sorry, I miss-timed it..." In record time Juria got to the aircraft, with the shen gong wu and the very confused Xiaolin warriors inside.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Loki slid to a stop as he saw Jack and growled, "THOSE ARE RIGHTFULLY OURS!" his red eyes glowed fierce and angry. For a second, he thought he saw something move in the shadows, but he knew it must be nothing and concentrated on Jack.

It surprised him when smoke began to rise, shielding his vision of Jack (but less than normal people due to his... being the dragon of shadows... but what made him really curious was when Jack said at the end of his bragging phrase, "Shen gong WAA!!"

After the smoke slightly cleared, and the dragons in training realized Jack was gone (along with their shen gong wu), Loki asked, "Lana... did Jack... say WAAA!! at the end of that?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:26 pm

"Shut up it was your fault," Jack made a face and crossed his arms.

The smoke was making Lana cough, "NO...THEY'RE GETTING...AWAY!" During her sentence she was coughing. She ran through it and tried her best to find where Jack was. "NOOOO! Oh no Raimundo will NOT be pleased.... " The smoke had fazed away and she saw Loki.

"He did say Shen gong WA! hehe silly Jackie!" She slightly giggled. She then spotted Omi and Clay running towards us.

"Did you defeat the big bad bots Omi?" Lana smiled.

"I sure did," Omi grinned, "Did you save the shen gong wu?"

Lana sighed, "Jack got away before we can do anything... I'm sooo sorry Omi I really am..." Lana looked down, she hated loosing, especially to Jack since he's just a weak link.

"It's alright..." Omi and Clay ran to the vault, Lana right behind them, and they gave a sigh.

"At least we have some of the shen gong wu?" Clay sighed.

"That's not good enough! We could have done better!" Lana said.

Last edited by Raven on Tue May 10, 2011 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Loki didn't say anything and just looked down at the ground, he knew he should have done better. It also confused him that Jack, the one they should have been easy to defeat, got away with some shen gong wu. Also, the way he exited was very strange.

"I think... Jack had help..." Loki started to say, his red glowing eyes still staring at a spot on the ground, he then finished, "I saw something in the shadows but I didn't think anything of it... he probably built another chameleon robot..."

The dragon of SHADOWS was embarrassed he had not been able to see what was in the shadows. Both him and his sister had the ability to see better into the shadows than most people, and he still couldn't.

Loki looked up at Omi and Clay and bowed, "I am sorry he got away..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:36 pm

"Being the dragon of lightening is most embarrassing... I should have quickly stopped Jack before..." Lana bit her lower lip and turned away. She then looked back up at Loki when he mentioned something about seeing something in the shadows.

Omi sighed, "No it's ok as Master Fung once said we learn a 1000 lessons in defeat..."

Clay nodded, "Yeah, don't put yurself down for this."

"If Jack did have help then I wonder who it was," Omi went into thinking mode, "And wait where's raimundo and Kimiko!? Shouldn't they be helping!?" Omi noticed the MAIN DRAGON warrior was IN BED sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:38 am

At that moment, Kimiko ran in (looking very angry) and said, "OK WHERE IS HE?!?!..." Kimiko looked at the Xiaolin warriors already there and when she saw there was no Jack Spicer, she frowned, "Am I too late? Did you already kick his butt?"

Kimiko realized their faces and knew that Jack might have won this round... but she didn't want to believe it. She had been sleeping and when she heard the noises, she had thought it was Omi, practicing at night again. However, when she had heard Jack gloating, she woke up and got out there as quickly as possible.

Loki looked over to Kimiko and frowned, "Jack... got away, but we think he built a new robot to help him..."

Kimiko looked at Omi and Clay and askedin a voice of disbelief, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:28 am

Omi looked down, "Jack Spicer came into our vault and took a lot of the shen gong wu... We think he did make a new robot."

"That or someone is helping him," Lana suggested as she rubbed her arms to get warm.

"Now who would want to help Jack?" Clay questioned.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:07 am

Kimiko quickly answered, "NO ONE would help Jack, his ROBOTS are his only friends and THEY even turn on him! It has to be a new robot."

Loki chuckled and added, "Kimiko has a point, Jack has no friends at all... even everyone on the evil side can't stand him. No one would want to work with him."

Another cold chill blew through the vault and when everyone shivered Loki smiled and suggested, "All that was done tonight is done... there is no use getting less sleep over it... and we can't do anything right now. Tomorrow we will go see if we can find Jack Spicer and see who is helping him and get our shen gong wu back... but for now lets sleep and get our strength and energy rested so we can do better tomorrow. Is that ok with everyone?" In a future time, Loki would probably be a good advisor and mentor, he was very smart and insightful.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 am

Raimundo came running in the vault, yeah him and his perfect timing, "Where's the bad guy!?" He asked in a rush. Lana giggled as she felt a bit better from Raimundo's sleepy expression, "You missed him, and were ready to go to bed."

Raimundo yawned, "eh good enough for me," and he walked back to the bedrooms.

Lana nodded, "Night Omi and Clay and Kimiko, see you in the morning," and she went inside her rooms.

Omi and Clay followed Raimundo back to the bedrooms and Lana went to the other bedrooms as well.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:29 am

Kimiko yawned widely and said, "Goodnight, sleep tight... hopefully we won't have any more late night visitors."

Loki chuckled and went back to his bed. He had a feeling in his gut that the bad guy who was fighting Jack was not going to be easy to defeat. He however felt better knowing that if it was just one of Jack's robots, they would find the way.

With that everyone went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shen gong wu vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: shen gong wu vault   shen gong wu vault Empty

Back to top Go down

shen gong wu vault
Page 1 of 1