Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » Training Area (Chase's lair)
    Somewhere in New York EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
    Somewhere in New York EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
    Somewhere in New York EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
    Somewhere in New York EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
    Somewhere in New York EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
    Somewhere in New York EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
    Somewhere in New York EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
    Somewhere in New York EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
    Somewhere in New York EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
    Raven
    Somewhere in New York I_vote_lcapSomewhere in New York I_voting_barSomewhere in New York I_vote_rcap 
    Juria
    Somewhere in New York I_vote_lcapSomewhere in New York I_voting_barSomewhere in New York I_vote_rcap 
    Loki
    Yinglong
    Thalia
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar

Somewhere in New York

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Yinglong

Yinglong

Somewhere in New York Empty
    PostSubject: Somewhere in New York   Somewhere in New York EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:45 pm

"Guy's we're here, well, at least this is what my friend is trying to tell me"
    Yinglong gave a soft pat on the sparrow's head.
    A large sparrow was hovering sky high in the capital of United States, New York.
    "Where would you want me to drop you off?"
    Back to top Go down
    Thalia

Thalia

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in New York   Somewhere in New York EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:37 am

Thalia's eyes scanned the smogged area and crinkled her nose from the smell of pollution, "Anywhere but here," She finally picked a spot and pointed down near a park, "How 'bout over there?"

She remembered this place as if she came back from a long vacation. New York, she knew it like the back of her hand. Home it was to her, used to. The hot sticky air really made it like home, hearing the cars honking, watching the people walk the side walks, everything was real. She closed her eyes letting the hot wind brush against her face. After being in a clean aired forest the pollution was horrifying to her.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in New York   Somewhere in New York EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Juria almost choked on the pollution of the city, but she quickly put her hand over her nose and mouth and muttered, “What kind of a place is this?!”

Eventually, she got… somewhat used to the air (though she was still having problems) and smiled at Yinglong, “Anywhere is fine to me… you can fly a little close to that skyscraper right there and I’ll get down from there… thank you so much for the ride.”

Though Juria might have been a villain… she was a polite villain. Juria waited for Yinglong to have the large bird fly closer to a tall skyscraper in order to jump off and onto the building.
    Back to top Go down
    Yinglong

Yinglong

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in New York   Somewhere in New York EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:03 pm

'Back to civilization' Yinglong did not criticized the issue, but rather gave a neutral expression.
    He/she wasn't particular happy or unhappy about being in a overpopulated city, even with the pollution.
    Filthy air did reminded him/her one thing, Hong Kong's polluted air.
    He/she waited till everyone eased their needs.
    'What's that strange girl up to?'
    'To come account, I don't even know her name!'
    'But then again that's none of my business'

"Got it!" The sparrow sore pass the skyscraper as the girl to perform a beautiful acrobatic move in the blink of the eye.
    Nevertheless is was quite amusing.
    The sparrow gave a quick dive to Thalia's destination.
    But before she know it, the sparrow already turn into a black dot in the sky.

--------------------------------------------------

Yinglong and the sparrow land on a building in which he/she could keep an eye on both sides without being noticed.
    The sparrow, of course, shrank back to normal size.
    "You're free to go, my friend."
    Yinglong rose his/her hand and gave a sign.
    "Talking about names, what should I call you?"
    The sparrow was lying on its back exhausted, but Yinglong knew such a small flight wouldn't really exhausted a bird powered by photosynthesis, as least this one won't.
    The bird gave him/her a 'screw it, go try and fly miles and miles non-stop, and then see if you would say so' look.
    Yinglong read the expression of the face, his/her eyes shot back 'I know you body better than yourself, I even known how many flower petals are supporting your heart'.
    Strangely, the bird instantly fell on to its knees in a begging posture pulling Yinlong's long robe as if its saying 'please forgive me of my rudeness, your highness.'
    "So you want to serve me, eh?"
    The bird gave a quick node.
    "Then kiss my feet, then I'll consider your offer"
    The bird was so shocked that the leaves turned brown and wilted.
    "Just kidding"
    The bird was so relief that brown leaves were shook off and new ones sprout.
    Yinglong found it fun play with this bird, even his/her tone sounded delightful.
    'Maybe next time I should...'
    If the bird knew what he/she was thinking, it would swear never to show up again.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in New York   Somewhere in New York EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am

When they were close enough to the building, Juria did a graceful flip off of the bird and landed a 10.0 landing on the building. She looked around and muttered, “Where on earth will I find that stupid cat statue here?”

Before she could look anymore, Yinglong was on the building with his/her strange bird. “You can call me Juria! And you Yinglong correct?” Juria had heard Thalia thank him/her by name and wanted to make sure that was his/her name.

“I really appreciate the ride… I didn’t really know how we were going to get here, I had originally thought to stow away on a plane or something… so you really did save us a lot of time.” Juria elaborated.

As the little bird seemed to communicate with Yinglong, Juria smiled and complimented, “I like your bird, it is very amazing.”
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in New York   Somewhere in New York Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere in New York
    Page 1 of 1