Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Training Area (Chase's lair)
The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
Raven
The Shen Gong Wu scroll room I_vote_lcapThe Shen Gong Wu scroll room I_voting_barThe Shen Gong Wu scroll room I_vote_rcap 
Juria
The Shen Gong Wu scroll room I_vote_lcapThe Shen Gong Wu scroll room I_voting_barThe Shen Gong Wu scroll room I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Yinglong
Thalia
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Shen Gong Wu scroll room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

The Shen Gong Wu scroll room Empty
PostSubject: The Shen Gong Wu scroll room   The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Dojo burst into the room with everyone behind him having a spaz attack from sensing a new Shen Gong Wu.

"Woo it's a big one alright, gather 'round everyone!" Dojo opened the scroll letting everyone see the scroll. "Its called the The Sonic Arrows, it has arrows of speed and accuracy! And they its pretty," he smiled dreamily, "Alright everyone climb aboard!" he grew 10 times bigger or maybe more his normal size and waited for everyone to hop on so they can go find the wu.
Back to top Go down
https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
Thalia

Thalia

PostSubject: Re: The Shen Gong Wu scroll room   The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Thalia, who broke into the Xiaolin Temple, eavesdropped on the warriors and noticed the new Shen Gong Wu. Her eyes widened which her electric blue eyes danced with joyfulness as she noticed the item was a bow and arrow, her specialty. Before anyone could notice or the dragon can starton his journey Thalia ran off to find where ever the item may be, and she had a feeling in her gut its in New York, where she used to live. But then the thought struck her, how in blazes in she going to get to New York...from China?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Shen Gong Wu scroll room   The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:34 pm

As Lana watched the animation on the scroll, she couldn't help but feel a slight presence. She turned around, but no one was there. She tugged on Loki's robes and asked, "Loki...Do you feel like were being watched?" she whispered. But once Dojo turned into his huge self the presence was gone, but she couldn't help but worry and occasionally she would look back to see if anything was there.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Shen Gong Wu scroll room   The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:35 am

When Lana pulled oh his robes, the only thing that Loki moved were his red eyes to look at her. He kept his normal stoic and strong composure but his eyes took in everything. Loki didn't want to admit it, but he had felt a presence as well, he wondered if he was just being paranoid because the presence was quickly gone.

Dojo grew to his large size and Loki looked Lana straight in the eye and nodded at her question, as if to say 'Yes and we better keep our eyes open.'

Loki looked at his surroundings one last time but then turned to Dojo and chuckled then teased, "You think you can carry us without having a spaz attack or daydreaming of this new Shen Gong Wu Dojo?" Loki gracefully got on Dojo's back without him barely feeling a thing.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Shen Gong Wu scroll room   The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:30 am

Lana giggled at Loki's comment and completely forgotten about the presence. Dojo gave him a dangerous look, "NO I WON'T! Just get on," He gave an angry look and crossed his arm as he waited.

"Wait." It was Raimundo this time as he stopped Omi from boarding onto Dojo. Omi gave a confused look.

"I think we should let Loki and Lana go alone to see how well they do. When the four of us went to get Shen Gong Wu we had to go by ourselves. Let them show how great they are by going to New York alone and retrieving the Wu and coming back alive.." Raimundo was serious about his suggestion.

Omi stared at Master Fung then all his other friends to see what they were thinking. Lana then smiled, "YEAH! LOKI AND I CAN GO ALL ALONE TO NEW YORK!" She jumped up and down.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Shen Gong Wu scroll room   The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:57 am

Loki blinked twice at the idea that was presented and he said quickly (and in a VERY FUNNY WAY ) "Who say what now?"

It was amazing how sometimes Loki could make a simple statement sound very funny, without meaning it. But he realized that it would be interesting to go out on a mission all alone and said, "Ok, sure, I think we have a good chance at surviving this mission..."

"Oh and I was just teasing you Dojo, you do your job very well and are the best at it and are an amazing dragon." Loki smiled and expected to be crushed by Dojo saying thank you.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Shen Gong Wu scroll room   The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:54 am

Lana grinned and was about to jump onto Dojo, but she was knocked down when Dojo went to glomp her and Loki. he got teary eyed and squeezed the both of them. "You guys are so awesome!"

"Can't...breath!" Lana strained her voice.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Shen Gong Wu scroll room   The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Loki knew it was coming so he wasn't surprised when he felt the air getting squeezed out of him.

"Uhhh Dojo!! New York, not kill us by suffocation..." Loki casually said and then got ready to be dropped by Dojo so they could get on his back.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Shen Gong Wu scroll room   The Shen Gong Wu scroll room EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:26 pm

"Oh right," Dojo dropped his friends and let them aboard.

Lana jumped onto Dojo's scaly back and readied herself for lift off, "ALRIGHT DOJO NEW YORK HERE WE COME!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shen Gong Wu scroll room   The Shen Gong Wu scroll room Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shen Gong Wu scroll room
Page 1 of 1