Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Training Area (Chase's lair)
Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
Raven
Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  I_vote_lcapXiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  I_voting_barXiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  I_vote_lcapXiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  I_voting_barXiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Yinglong
Thalia
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  Empty
PostSubject: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Here to sleep or hang out with the other Xiaolin Warriors in training. Not the dragons though since they get fancier bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:09 pm

The lightening dragon, Lana, sighed as she pulled the blue curtains closed and dug into her trunk and pulled out a picture of her and her sister when they used to get a long when they were very young. Lana might seem very happy and energetic on the outside, but in the inside no body knew she was sad and wished her sister was with her on the good sighed.

Raven, each day I beg for you to come join me on the good side... Please come back... Lana sighed once more and put the frame back inside her trunk and curled up under her nice warm blankets and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:01 pm

The dragon of shadows walked stealthily into his room and didn’t need a light to see… he was of course a darkness expert (hence the dragon of shadows). Quickly donning his sparring attire, he got into a pajama type of robes and crawled into his bed.

Soon Loki’s mind was filled with memories he kept dear of playing with his sister, they being together, the happy looks she once had, and how good things used to be. Loki could practically hear them playing together and laughing and telling jokes in his mind. The memories made Loki smile to himself, even if he knew that what had come after those times was dreadful. Trying not to think of what had happened that made everything take a turn for the worst, Loki fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 pm

A hour passed and Lana was having a good nights rest until something disturbed her that made her wake up. She stood up and ran out of her room silently so she wouldn't wake up Loki and she found out Jack Spicer was there.

Another nights work... She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:03 pm

At the sound of the intrusion, Loki woke up but continued to keep his eyes closed. He thought to himself as he heard in the darkness the ruffle of Lana getting up, "Not...happening..." he moaned and reluctantly got up to go deal with whatever it was that was going on.

Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am

((after the fight))

Lana yawned as she flopped down on her bed and curled up like a ball, "If only I did a jump, I didn't even have to listen to him gloat I could have stopped him..." She slammed her fist into the ground hard. "I could have stopped him.."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:11 am

Loki walked into Lana's bedroom and saw her punch the ground with anger of losing the battle. He walked over to where Lana was flopped down and said, "Hey... don't be so hard on yourself. We win some we lose some, tomorrow we will win ok?" Loki smiled... he was always good at motivating.

"Besides... we were outmaneuvered there... he had help, he surprised us that was all it was, next time when we know the name of the game we will win." Loki gave Lana a thumbs up and smiled like ^_^ to get her feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:19 am

Lana sighed when she heard the voice of Loki and she sat up. She nodded and agreed with him that he is right. "You're right Loki, we aren't all perfect, but I still wonder how Jack managed to win for the first time..." Lana began dwelling on it wondering and becoming a bit curious about it.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:24 am

Loki laughed and replied, "You think this was a first time?" A huge grin formed across Loki's face and he clarified, "When our mentors were just Dragon's in training, they lost to Jack quite a few times! Clay told me that he would make a new robot and they would all be left in the dust until the next time they knew they were going to win... Omi also told me that Jack made a formidable opponent at times... there is nothing to be angered or sad about Lana, we win some we lose some but its not the end of the world."

Then Loki thought on it for a second and said, "It's just like our mentors, once Jack made a new robot of himself... and they lost to the 'both Jacks' so this time he made one we haven't even seen and we lost this one time... next time will be different... so turn all those negative thoughts around and have a good sleep, don't dwell on it ok?"

Loki grinned and hoped his pep talk would cheer Lana up and allow her to not worry about it and get a good sleep... it probably would... for Loki being so dark (Dragon of Shadows), he could definitely cheer someone up.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:31 am

Lana gave a huge grin "THANKS LOKI YOU'RE THE BEST!" And she glomped him. "YOU ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO CHEER ME UP! So that's why tomorrow I'll train even harder so don't expect me to go easy on our next sparing session Loki! NIGHT!" And with that Lana let go of him and jumped onto her mat and fell asleep so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:37 am

Loki opened his mouth to say something but Lana was too fast and quickly went to sleep. He gave her a -_- look but then patted her head and chuckled to himself as he went out to go to his own bed. He was going to tell her that he still didn't like sparing and she should spar against Omi, but he decided he would get better too.

All the lights were out but Loki now wasn't tired (unlike Lana who went to sleep in two seconds). He went outside, silent as a shadow, and sat down, cross legged to meditate. It was cold, but Loki was somewhat warm and decided not to pay attention to the cold night air. During his meditation, Loki looked up at the stars and asked himself in his head, "Juria... are you looking at the same stars I am?"

Loki continued to stare up at the stars, meditating but looking at the vast pictures in the sky. His memory was started again and he remembered looking at the stars and his sister pointing out all the patters and telling him constellations, and them making some up as well.

With his memory going at top speed, Loki soon got tired and as silently as possible, since everyone else was asleep, he crawled into bed and prepared to be woken up soon.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:44 am

The next morning came by fast and it was indeed really early since the sun was barely rising from the mountains.

Lana was grinning as she snuck into Loki's bedroom and yelled as loud as her lungs would let her, "GOOD MORNING LOKI!!! READY FOR A HARD DAY OF TRAINING TO DEFEAT JACK SPICER!!!!!!?????" She asked in her extra hyper voice.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Unlike the many who would have jumped out of bed about ten feet into the air and hang onto whatever thing on the ceiling was (like Jack Spicer), Loki remained to look like he was asleep, if he had not said anything Lana would have thought he was still asleep. However, before Lana could think he was still asleep, Loki asked in the calmest voice anyone could ever have, "Lana... you do realize I was sleeping don't you?"

The Dragon of Shadows peacefully opened his red eyes and looked at the completely hyper and happy girl before him. He raised his eyebrow, still not moving from his warm spot and said, "But yes... good morning Lana."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Lana thought after her loud voice that Loki was STILL asleep. "COME ON YOU STILL CAN'T BE ASLEEP!" but then he woke up. She then gave a grin and replied, "Of course I realize you're sleeping if you weren't then whats the whole point of waking you up?"

She then giggled, "Come on we need to train so whatever Jack's stupid robot is we can always defeat it we can't loose any more shen gong wu!" She began shaking him to get him out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Loki gave Lana a get real look and when she started shaking him he said, "LAAAAANNNAAAA!!!" and got her arms so she would stop shaking him and then finished his sentence, "I'm sure now we know its just a robot we will do fine and not lose any more shen gong wu..."

The now awakened Loki then gave Lana back her arms and rubbed his red eyes. "I'm glad you have some decency to let me sleep till sunrise..." Loki's sentence was dripping with sarcasm but nonetheless, he stood up and stretched.

Loki thought for a second and decided, "Instead of sparing, how about we play a game of keep away?" Loki grinned, Juria and him used to play it all the time... Juria always won, but with that playing, Loki became very VERY good. Loki however wouldn't be surprised if Lana didn't know what the game was... Juria and him pretty much made it up.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Lana tilted her head, "Keep away? What's that game I don't think I ever heard of it, how do you play it?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Loki grinned and explained it but made sure to watch out for saying he had a sister, "I played it when I was little, My... friend and I pretty much made it up. You get a ball or some object, we used to use an orange, and someone holds onto it and the other tries to get it..." Loki smiled and chuckled then continued, "We didn't know martial arts then, but we used to just try to hold down the person's arms while standing up and get it... but yeah it didn't work..."

Loki grinned and remembered his sister and him playing. He then knew to describe the rules, "However, you aren't allowed to knock the person holding it onto the ground and take it, or hurt them horribly so you can take it and... try not to hurt the other person too too much."

The game was pretty easy, but Loki was a master at it and playing against him... wouldn't be easy.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Lana grinned, "That sounds like fun! And since now you know martial arts we can play it on a whole new level! We can actually get a training out of this! If Raimundo found about this he'll be most definitely pleased we found a new training game for us to play and this might help us go up to apprentice!" Lana was actually quite excited, the day that she actually levels up to be a true dragon was what she was mainly waiting for.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:06 am

Loki grinned and told Lana, "I have plenty of games that can be amazing for training... Like war or capture the flag or even dodgeball... I played all the time with my.. friend"

He had been close to saying sister but caught himself. The truth still stood firm that he had good games to train them al with. Raimundo would indeed be impressed with Loki.

It however was going to be difficult to defeat Loki, who had been playing since he was small, and Raimundo might have to force Loki to be referee.

Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 am

"I WANNA PLAY DODGE BALL!" Lana yelled excitedly, "COME ON LOKI!" She grabbed him by the sleeve and dragged him outside in the cold with his pajamas still on.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:42 am

Before Loki could object, he felt himself being dragged outside, still in his pajamas. "Wait, wait, wait, wait... I need to change..." Loki smiled, though his pajama's were full black flannel pajamas, they still looked like pajamas.

Loki raised his eyebrow and declared, "You go get dodgeballs... I will change and meet you out there." He smiled to the excited girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms    Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms  Empty

Back to top Go down

Xiaolin warriors in training Bedrooms
Page 1 of 1