Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » Training Area (Chase's lair)
    Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
    Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
    Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
    Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
    Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
    Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
    Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
    Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
    Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
    Raven
    Chase's Lair (Enterance) I_vote_lcapChase's Lair (Enterance) I_voting_barChase's Lair (Enterance) I_vote_rcap 
    Juria
    Chase's Lair (Enterance) I_vote_lcapChase's Lair (Enterance) I_voting_barChase's Lair (Enterance) I_vote_rcap 
    Loki
    Yinglong
    Thalia
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar

Chase's Lair (Enterance)

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Chase's Lair (Enterance) Empty
    PostSubject: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:00 am

Enter at your own risk
    (Inside)
    Chase's Lair (Enterance) Chase_10
    Back to top Go down
    https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Raven, who knew about Juria leaving she didn't know why though, paced back and forth to wait for Juria's arrival. She hoped Chase didn't notice Juria was gone or else Juria would be in SO much trouble. How could Raven cover up for Juria?

Thanks Juria, not only will Chase be mad at you but mad at me for not telling him that I knew you left! Raven sighed. "Where are you?" she whispered.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Juria had left Raven a letter pretty much saying, "Hi Raven!! I'm going to cause some mischief for some people tonight... uhhh Please don't lock me out and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep Chase from knowing I snuck out again... he might be annnggrrryyy thanks, you're the best Raven!! Oh and if he asks... you couldn't have stopped me even if you knew about this before! -Juria"

As Raven waited in front of the door, Chase passed by and realized she wasn't in her bed, and looked agitated. He didn't mean to, but he snuck up on her. He was right behind her, and she didn't notice when he asked, "Looking for someone are we?"

Chase raised his eyebrow and had his arms crossed at Raven, he hated to ask it, but he already guessed Juria was once AGAIN out and had not told him.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:15 am

Hearing the voice of Raven's mentor made her nervous, especially when he was mad. She quickly to face towards him and replied, "What? What ever do you speak of, of course I'm not waiting for someone...I'm just... enjoying the beautiful view of the outside!" Raven lied. Her eyes were shifting nervously towards the entrance hoping Juria would come, Raven hated covering for Juria, though sometimes it was quite funny.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:20 am

Chase realized immediately that Juria was gone, and Raven was waiting for her to come back and try to cover for her. He narrowed his eyes and hissed, "WHERE did she go?" The tone in Chase's voice definitely showed he was angry Juria was yet... again... outside, without his permission.

The main reason that Chase didn't want Juria (of all people) out was because if the Xiaolin warriors saw her, Chase would no longer be able to surprise them if a fight came up. Also, when Juria got one of her ideas, trouble ALWAYS followed. The best thing, Chase knew, was to keep Juria training for a while more and THEN unleash her onto the world.

"There is nothing to see outside that is different than any other night, you have no excuses and you have nothing to gain for covering for her... WHERE is she?" Chase practically growled, he would have a talk with Juria later, and it wouldn't be a very friendly talk.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:35 am

Raven looked nervously around trying to figure out what to think, "Who is 'she' you speak of?" She asked as if she wanted him to be more specific, just to stall him to give Juria more time.

"You see sir, there is a lot of she's out there, including certain guys who act like she's...." Raven thought of Jack when she finished that sentence since he is the one who has a girly scream and wants his mommy every time he's in trouble, and also he has a fetish with his hair.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:57 am

Chase narrowed his eyes, he knew Raven knew EXACTLY who the 'she' was, and the 'she' was Juria. When Raven specified there were guys who acted like 'she's', Chase's mind went to Jack for a split second before realizing that Raven was stalling.

As Raven stalled, Juria arrived in the shadows and thanked her in her mind. Without the two of them knowing, Juria used her ability to creep in the shadows and went inside.

Chase was about to say something but Juria walked up behind him and asked suddenly, "Hi! Why are we all standing near the outside? Who are we waiting for?"

Juria's grin was huge, and Raven would probably be laughing at it anytime soon. Chase's look, however, was very angry... which probably would make Raven laugh even harder.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:51 am

Raven gave a sigh and then gave a look to Juria saying 'YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!' and not only by Chase but Raven herself as well. She then sighed and gave a small laugh at Juria trying to play innocent, though Chase is obviously not buying it.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Chase didn't show any signs that he was willing to let this act slide, he narrowed his eyes just a little and said slowly, "Juria... where have you been?"

Juria grinned and knew that after she answered that question, she would run and hide into shadows until Chase calmed down. Without missing a beat, Juria answered, "Where have I been? Well you see... first I was born in an area I don't really recall, then I traveled places so I have been to quite a lot of places and then I came over here and was in my large home and then when I had to leave that home, I went other places until I found you... so all in all I have been to a LOT of places."

It was obvious that Chase was on the verge of transforming and teaching Juria a lesson, but Juria grinned and quickly "disappeared" but her laughter could be heard throughout the halls.

Chase put a hand to his forehead, trying to calm down before he transformed, and he turned to Raven, "And you don't know where she went do you?"
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:42 am

When Raven was watching she couldn't believe she actually did that to Chase, but couldn't help but gave a small laugh. When Chase asked her a question on where Juria has been Raven's rolled as if she was trying to remember, "Uhhh... Raven isn't here at the moment please leave your name and number after the beep...bbbbeeeeeeppppp." and with that Raven ran to find Juria by following her laughter.

Juria is in SO much trouble Raven thought to herself as she ran the halls avoiding Chase and trying to find Juria.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:05 am

Chase growled after the both of them, he would teach Juria a lesson later and knew that Raven probably had nothing to do with Juria's... misbehavior. He turned and walked away with his cats as he muttered, "What am I going to do with those girls?"

He knew he was angry at Juria messing around and Raven as well on Juria's side... but as he walked away a soft smile was on his lips, for he knew that Juria really was evil and he could rely on her not to go to the other side. Not only that, but he knew that Raven and Juria would stick together.

The small smile was soon gone as he heard Juria's laughter echoing through the halls and he growled again, "I'm going to teach her a lesson...soon" and walked to his room where he could not hear Juria's mischievousness.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:13 am

((Timeline now to get Juria to be able to take Thalia to New York))

Chase walked into the entrance area to his lair and looked around. He did a short and silent angry grunt when he realized Juria was not in the area. He walked a few more steps but then was stopped short in his tracks when he heard a loud, "CHASE!! YOU'RE HOME!! WELCOME BACK!!" Juria came running in from the direction of the training area and literally jumped on him.

Juria jumped up and hugged the upper part of Chase's body and wrapped her legs around his middle. Chase growled, but he knew it was Juria so he had to put up with it. "Juria... off" Chase growled at his apprentice who was hugging him.

The quick warrior giggled evilly and got off of Chase with lighting quick speed. Chase dusted himself off a little and said before Juria could start, "You are going to New York..."

Juria was caught off guard and she just stared at him, expecting him to say it was a joke... but she soon remembered Chase Young didn't joke. "But...master...why?" was all Juria could get out in her state of shock.

The notorious Chase Young turned on his heels and started explaining, "There is a statue of a black panther I need you to pick up and return to me..." Chase smirked slightly to himself.

As chase walked away, Juria took the hint and followed him in order to learn what she was being put up to. When she learned it was to get a statue of a black panther she almost smacked her forehead and growled out, "That's it? I'm getting you a cat statue?" Juria had a slight angry tone in her voice, but it only made Chase smirk more.

"Not just any statue... it’s a one of a kind, antique, and in extreme perfect condition" Juria sighed and said, "Master, I know you have wanted to punish me but but but... Raven can't do it?"

"No, you must do it" Chase said briefly. Juria then asked, "How am I going to get there?" and without missing a beat, Chase then replied back to her, "Use your imagination."

With that, Chase dismissed her with a wave of his hand and went into a different room. Juria frowned and then thought out loud, "Hmmm you think Jack would mind if I borrowed one of his little toys?... well... I might crash it... darn! Ok I guess stow away it is for me..."

Before leaving, Juria shouted through the lair to make sure Chase would hear her, "I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M BEING SENT TO GET A DECORATION!!! BAAH!" Juria frowned and went to find Raven.

((Pretend she just found Raven))

"HI RAVEN!" Juria grinned at her best friend (even if they were bad guys) "You will not believe what Chase is having me do... he is sending me on a mission to get a cat statue... probably for his room or some decoration... and I think also because he’s punishing me or he wants some peace and quiet... but anyway yeah, I'll see you when I get back... from getting the cat statue..."

Juria grinned and grabbed a small bag she always had in case she had to leave on a moment's notice and said, "Toodles!" and ran out to find some way to get to New York.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:43 am

Raven just had to stand there and listen to Juria speak, but when Juria left she stared puzzled, "Um...I'll just pretend...nothing ever happened..." and she continued to walk to the training room.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chase's Lair (Enterance)   Chase's Lair (Enterance) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chase's Lair (Enterance)
    Page 1 of 1