Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Training Area (Chase's lair)
Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
Raven
Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) I_vote_lcapApprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) I_voting_barApprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) I_vote_lcapApprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) I_voting_barApprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Yinglong
Thalia
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) Empty
PostSubject: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:08 am

Sleep here for you people in training~
Back to top Go down
https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Juria was hiding in the shadows, outside Raven's room. She heard the leave the message and continued to laugh, yet made it so it echoed everywhere and didn't give away her position. Juria knew that Raven would be able to track her down quite close, but not to the exact location.

When Raven got close enough, Juria jumped out of the shadows and grinned, "So how much trouble am I in?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:56 am

Raven ran down the halls listening to Juria's laughter. She then began hearing a rain storm outside and decided to keep inside since she doesn't like the rain. Raven knew she was close when Juria laughed once more and when Juria popped out Raven crossed her arms.

"You are in big trouble, personally by me! You're lucky I didn't tell master about what you did, I think you should thank me for keeping your absence a secret," Raven rose an eyebrow at Juria.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Without warning, Juria sprung on Raven and gave her a huge hug and yelled, "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! YOU ARE THE BESTEST FRIEND EVER!!!!"

Juria laughed and moved off of Raven and seemed to calm down and said in an actual serious voice, "Really, Raven, thank you... I know I am indeed in trouble but the fact that you still stayed on my side is really important to me."

Raven would probably be surprised that Juria was able (at this time) to be calm and collected, but before Raven could say anything about it, a grin spread over Juria's face and she again started laughing like anything and said, "OMG Chase is going to be soooo angry! And I'm in so much trouble!" Juria continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:37 am

Raven was taken by surprise when Juria popped up and hugged her, "don't mention it, and your more then in trouble!" Raven crossed her arms and looked at Juria. She was then even more surprised when Juria was calm, but she didn't even have a chance to enjoy it when Juria turned to her hyper self.

"Oh yeah Chase is going to kill you," Raven told her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:47 am

Juria smiled and sort of danced down the hallway while talking to Raven and told her, "Nahhh, he will calm down and I'll be fine... he might make me train harder though... darn... ohhh welll!"

It was obvious that Juria didn't care the consequences of her actions, whatever Chase would put her through, she was going to just do it. Juria stopped dancing and looked at Raven before asking, "You didn't get in trouble with Chase right? Cuz if you did I'll take full blame" Juria grinned at her friend, for being evil... it was amazing that Juria would take full blame for Raven to make sure Chase wouldn't hurt Raven. Evil friends sometimes are strange like that!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Raven couldn't help but give a small laugh at Juria, "Well, he might be mad for keeping your disappearance a secret. Other then that I'll be alright," she replied to Juria. Raven knows Chase can't stay mad at the both of them since they are the best at everything.

Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:04 pm

"Disappearance? I'm sure I don't know what you mean at all..." Juria's eyes sparkled with a mischievous playfulness and she continued saying, "I was TOTALLY here the entire time! Chase has no proof I was ever gone!!" Juria grinned and winked at Raven before saying, "Yeah, he can't be mad with us... he WUVS US!!... ok well maybe he doesn't...BUT he still can't stay mad at his best apprentices eva!"

Juria giggled with glee and started somewhat dancing again. Sometimes, even Juria herself wondered how Chase put up with her. Sure, there were those times when Juria was calm and serious and how an evil person WOULD and SHOULD be... but most of the time, she was always playful and ready to cause damage somewhere... and get on someone's nerves.

"Oh by the way... I GOTZ YOU A PRESENT WHEN I WAS OUT!" Juria grinned at Raven and waited to see what Raven's reaction was. Juria knew that what she had "picked up" (which is a nice way of saying stolen), Raven was going to love.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:05 am

Raven was even surprised at herself how she can handle Juria's craziness. She gave a sigh and gave a small laugh as she went on explaining to her how she never disappeared. Raven then rose and eyebrow when she heard Juria say she got something for her.

"Let me guess, you found something shiny, picked it up and snuck out with it and now giving me the unbought item." She knew Juria too well.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:28 am

At Raven's response, Juria stood perfectly still and just looked at her with a serious face (probably the scariest thing she could do to Raven and Chase) and waited for what would have seemed like forever to Raven. Juria being calm... was never a good sign!

A second before Juria knew Raven was going to ask her what was wrong, Juria grinned and said, "I LOVE SHINNY! But no, I wasn’t thinking of the shiny, I was thinking you would love it! OH and no I used a different tactic this time... I kinda just gracefully walked by and slipped it into my pocket! See I didn’t pick it up… I gracefully SWIPED it… hehehe" With a slight smirk, Juria pulled the gorgeous necklace out of her pocket and dangled it in front of Raven.

Juria knew Raven just as Raven knew her, and the necklace was totally her style. "If you don't like it I can always take it back and..." Juria smiled and tempted Raven with the dangling necklace.

((Picture: ))
Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) Dragon10
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:02 am

Raven had to admit she was a bit scared when Juria was turning serious she was about to ask if she was ok, but before she can say anything Juria turned happy. Such a relief shown on Raven's face and she giggled at Juria, but when she brought out the necklace her eyes widened and before Juria can finish her sentence Raven snatched it.

"GIMME!" She said and put it on her right away. "I love it!" She grinned and gave her best friend a huge bear hug.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:25 pm

At the sudden action, Juria didn't have time to finish her sentence but then started laughing and succumed to the bear hug Raven gave her. "I'm glad you like it!"

"Sooooo... whose your bestest friend?" Juria grinned at Raven.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Raven let go and cleared her throat and regained control, "You're my bestest friend," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Juria took a low and graceful bow and replied, "Well thankie ma'am" then jumped back and danced around with her usual energy. She giggled but then asked, "Sooo, even though I am usually like NEVER tired, I think Chase is going to make me train extra hard tomorrow as a punishment... want to get to sleep?"

Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Raven laughed, "I'm not quite tired yet."
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:59 pm

"OH GOOD!" Juria grinned and said excitedly at her friend.

Juria started walking down the hall backwards, the playful twinkle still in her red eyes and she asked, "So whatcha wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:32 am

Raven thought for a moment and said, "Well there's the choice of messing with Chase, bad choice but a choice, or we can spar," Raven laid some options for Juria to choose, and she can already guess which one Juria is going to choose.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:08 pm

"Oh no! those are two really good things to do...." Juria thought for a second and was still while she pondered the idea. Eventually she grinned an evil grin and said, "I know! Lets play paint ball war as a spar in the training room and when we miss each other... paint gets everywhere so we can annoy...well I will take the blame... so I can annoy chase and we can practice dodging paint balls?"

Juria grinned at her best friend and waited for the other apprentice to ask where they would get paint balls and paint ball guns... but Juria already had that covered... she had swiped them when she went out on the town for no particular reason.

((ok yes i admit... i came up with the paint ball idea like this second XD))
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Raven blinked several times before asking, "Where in the world did you get paint ball guns?" She asked. She really didn't want to know and just skip the question because knowing Juria she must have swiped it or something, but it was to late to take back the question and she waited to hear the answer.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:22 pm

A huge grin was on Juria's face, and the grin showed she had pointy K-9 teeth, like a cat. She laughed with glee when she said, "I was passing a random store and they were just sitting there, waiting for me to take them!!!! When I saw them I then planned out a master scheme of at dinner, hiding the paint ball gun and when Chase wasn't looking, shoot at the walls or something like that... but this is better!!"

Juria started dancing again, but then like a streak of lighting, she disappeared and then reappeared with two paintball guns, filled with ammunition already. Juria laughed melodiously as she then ran, literally up the side of the wall and across the ceiling and then down the other side, in the direction of the training room.

((wanna continue this in the training room? =]))
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Raven gave a laughing sigh, "Well then were getting paint all over us, might as well change, meet me at the training room." Raven ran to her room to pick out some old clothes she doesn't care getting paint on and ran back to the training room.

(ok you can post first if you want)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)   Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar) Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentice's Bedrooms (Chase's Liar)
Page 1 of 1