Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » Training Area (Chase's lair)
    Jack's home - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
    Jack's home - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
    Jack's home - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
    Jack's home - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
    Jack's home - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
    Jack's home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
    Jack's home - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
    Jack's home - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
    Jack's home - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
    Raven
    Jack's home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJack's home - Page 2 I_voting_barJack's home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Juria
    Jack's home - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJack's home - Page 2 I_voting_barJack's home - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Loki
    Yinglong
    Thalia
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar

Jack's home

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Juria

Juria

Jack's home - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Juria shrugged and waved her hand through the air, as a lousy goodbye wave and replied, "Yeah, yeah... see you around... if I'm in the neighborhood I'll stop by and see if we can make any plans to have some laughs at the Xiaolin brats."

She grinned to Jack and then said, "See ya!" before practically turning into a shadow and disappearing, no doubt to go back to Chase, who would be upset if he found her sneaking out without telling him... again.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:15 pm

((different time))

It was a little time before Juria went back to Jack's house (probably mainly because she got in trouble with Chase for the last outside visit), but Juria decided she deserved some fun with the Xiaolin brats. Chase's apprentice quickly snuck into Jacks poorly guarded house and basement and shouted as she threw open the door, "JACKIE, I'M HOME!!!" but the basement was filled with very,very loud music and Jack couldn't hear her.

The evil genius was paying attention to some sort of plan and Juria laughed and hopped down beside Jack, who had still not noticed she was in there. Juria put her hands on his shoulders and said to his ear (so he could hear her), "Guess who's back!!!!" and grinned to the very surprised Jack.

Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Jack banged his head to his favorite theme music while he worked on his robots. When he heard a whisper he jumped up and screamed then lowered his radio, "How did you get in here!?" He asked, "Sheesh it's so rude to barge into someone home you know that?"

Back to top Go down
    https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
    Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:41 am

Juria smirked and said, "Well I'm a very rude person, I'm evil remember?"

She then did a back flip away and picked up a random piece of a robot that looked cool and said in a interested hyper way, "OMG WHAT IS THIS?!?!" She grinned and hit it against the table, expecting Jack to scream and say HEY BE CAREFUL WITH THAT or something similar to that.

"Anyway, I came by on account that I needed to torment someone, so do you want to help me torment the Xiaolin brats?" Juria's mischievous eyes sparkled with glee.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Jack screamed his scared scream and snatched his stuff away from Juria, "DON'T TOUCH THAT! Hasn't Chase taught you not to touch what doesn't belong to you!?" He asked as he gingerly put his robotic device down. He then went along with the changing of subject, "Sure I'm down with that."

He then pressed a button and out came a actual cool looking flying machine, "Meet Flying Machine 3000!" he grinned proudly to himself.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Juria smirked and quickly lost interest but still told him, "Of course he does, but that doesn't mean I always listen to him!" the rebellious girl smirked to herself at the memory of Chase (again and again and again) telling her to NOT eat his food or touch his food... but she, of course, would.

"Ooo, wait... does that mean it took you 3000 times to make a flying machine?" Juria crossed her arms and rose an eyebrow at the supposed boy genius. Before Jack could answer, Juria was on the other side of the machine and grinning at all the cool buttons.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:09 am

Jack gave a look of annoyance and then his eyes widened when he noticed her grinning at all the buttons. He scrambled into his flying machine and yelled, "DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING! And no it did NOT take me 3000 times to make this! I just wanted to give it that name!" He added as he closed the glass lid and took off to the Xiaolin temple.

((ok we can continue this story line once the Xiaolin warriors get back from retrieving the first Shen Gong Wu which you didn't reply back to at the scroll room xP its ok lol ill be waiting then we can continue this story line xP))
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack's home
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2