Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » Training Area (Chase's lair)
    Jack's home EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
    Jack's home EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
    Jack's home EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
    Jack's home EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
    Jack's home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
    Jack's home EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
    Jack's home EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
    Jack's home EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
    Jack's home EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
    Raven
    Jack's home I_vote_lcapJack's home I_voting_barJack's home I_vote_rcap 
    Juria
    Loki
    Yinglong
    Thalia
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar

Jack's home

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 am

Jack's home 470efb10

(Inside)
    Most likely Jack working on his bots so walk in on him any time. Though He'll squeal like a little girl if you scare him.

Jack's home Wl3sb610
    Back to top Go down
    https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Jack, as usual, was making a new set of Jack bots. What most people don't get is why does he make them when they get destroyed so easily? Jack's head was banging up and down from his loud music, and once the song was done, he was done making his bots.

"Ah finally, my Jack bots are all done!" He gave a evil laugh, "At least that old hag isn't here to bug me," he insulted Wuya happy that she wasn't here at all.

"Alright time to take the Shen Gong Wu from the Xiaolin loosers...once I make up a plan..." He went to his table and scratched his chin thinking on how he should attack the temple.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:22 am

Juria was headed back to Chase's lair and realized she was on the path that crossed Jack's lair. She had some time to spare and grinned when she thought, "Oh why don't I just drop in and make Jack scream like a little girl?"

As if transforming into a shadow, Juria took off to Jack's house and got inside without making a sound. Jack was working on his bots, which Juria could probably blow up by flicking them, and he was bent over his table scratching his chin.

Without a sound, Juria crept up behind him... there was no possible way Jack would know she was there. With a grin on her face, she bent down near his ear and asked, "So whatcha doin?"

Juria quickly backed up a little to watch as Jack jumped out of his seat about 10 feet high and screamed.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:02 am

Jack was fully concentrated on his plan until he heard someone speak to him. He got scared and screamed like a little girl as he jumped 10 feet in the air and hung on to his ceiling light.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!?" He demanded. "You shouldn't be in here!"
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 am

As Jack hung from his ceiling light, Juria smirked and crossed her arms. She replied in a calm like, smirking way, "It wasn't that hard really..." Juria smirked to the guy hanging from the ceiling.

Juria approached the desk again and looked down on the plans, she laughed out loud and declared, "This will never work you know!" Juria waited for Jack to fall from the light and snatch up his papers, Jack was quite predictable.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 am

Jack stuck his tongue out at Juria, "You know your not supposed to break inside other people's liars! It's rude!" Jack complained.

He then fell from the ceiling and grabbed his plans, "YES IT WILL! You're just jealous because your not an evil genius like me!"
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:20 am

As Jack stuck out his tongue at her, she just raised her eyebrow and replied, "Well lucky enough for me I don't follow all the rules... and I don't care being rude to you either." Juria grinned then chuckled to herself as Jack acted the exact way she thought he would.

Juria grabbed Jack's chair and turned it around so she could sit on it but the back of the chair was in front of her and she rested her arms on it. She gave Jack a 'get real look' and said, "Please, I'm more evil genius than you could ever dream of... I just don't HAVE to make robots to sneak into the Xiaolin Temple and distract them so you can sneak into the vault." ((Pretend that was the EXACT thing he was planning this time yes? XD it makes sense))

What Juria had described was what Jack had been planning on, and Juria grinned when she noted, "I would just sneak in myself while everyone was asleep... but I don't use those trinkets, so I have no reason to sneak in." Juria smirked to Jack.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:29 am

"Hey hey hey No one said you can come in and make yourself comfortable out!" Jack demanded he then hugged one of his bots and replied, "Don't insult them, robots have feelings too!"

He then pushed his bot aside gently, "Now leave me along, it is a genius plan and I am sure I will win!" He crossed his arms angrily.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:41 am

Juria smiled a little and retorted, "Now who's being rude? You should have offered me something to drink or ask me how long I could stay." The light smirk that had been on Juria's face continued to stay there.

When Jack petted the robot, Juria raised her eyebrow but then realized something. She smiled and replied, "You are right, poor little robot... but it won't work with just you... you need someone there to warn you if anyone sees through the plan and is about to capture and corner you..."

Juria stood up and returned to chair to its original position and continued saying, "So what I'm saying is... can I help you?" Juria's eyes glowed with a happy fire, it was a while since she caused a bunch of mischief and she decided it would be good to cause some trouble again.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:44 am

Jack recoiled and gave her a disbelief look, "You want to help me? Wow that's a first. I keep all the shen gong wu at the end though, no funny stuff!" Jack looked at her suspiciously.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 am

Juria smiled and took a seat the correct way and crossed one leg over the other and proclaimed, "I don't require any shen gong wu, as I have said they are mere trinkets... I prefer to rely on my own power instead."

To make sure Jack would realize she really DID want to help him and wasn't just messing with him she decided to tell him, "I am not messing with you, I just haven't made problems for those idiots in a while... and I think the best way to mess with them is to help you."

"So...", Juria asked, "when do we put your oh so clever plan into action?"
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:44 am

Jack grinned knowing he has Juria's trust, "Tonight when the sun falls and there all asleep, that's when we'll attack." He gave a evil laugh then coughed then laughed once more and stopped.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:43 am

Juria raised her eyebrow and smiled then once Jack finished his evil laugh, Juria started laughing at how he coughed before laughing again. She grinned and said, “Ok good, I will meet you here then tonight… I just have to go tell my mentor that I will be out for a bit during the nighttime.

As Juria stood up she smiled and said, “See you tonight Jackie.” With that, Juria waited for Jack to blink and the second he blinked, she was out of the area like a ghost, and she didn’t even give Jack time to get made for her calling him Jackie.

It was sometimes scary how silent and swift Juria could be, but she had not gone too far. Juria actually hid under Jack’s table and once she knew he was looking the other way, she swiftly ran out and back to Chase, without making a sound or letting Jack know how she had left.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:55 am

Jack got mad at her laughing at him, but then listened to what she had to say, he was going to yell at her for calling him Jackie, but she was gone the minute he blinked.

He muttered, "She's lucky she's helping me," his sentence trailed off as he looked back at his plans.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:05 am

As night fell Jack stepped out of his lair wearing what he normally wore, his black pants and black over coat with his goggles as he waited for Juria to come. The winds blue hard and he was having a hard time keeping balance. He held his hair in place, "Man really?" he sighed.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:40 am

The winds blew harder but Juria was smart and came from the way the winds were blowing so the wind blew her hair behind her, not in front of her. She wore a formal black ninja-like robes, perfect for sneaking around in the nighttime.

The wind covered up Juria's steps even more, though she didn't need it, and she was upon Jack before he even knew she was coming. This time, she didn't mean to surprise him but she still did when she asked out of no where, "Nice night for a heist isn't it?"

Juria smiled at her... for the meantime partner in the plan.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Jack turned his head towards Juria, "Yeah yeah, let's get this over with, you make sure if those Xiaolin punks wakes up and finds out what happens you go and attack them while I sneak the shen gong wu," Jack informed her. "Are you ready?"
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Juria smiled and raised her eyebrow, "Get this over with? You sound like you aren't going to have a good time." Juria laughed a little and said, "Me on the other hand will love tormenting those monks..."

At the remembrance of the plan, Juria looked around and asked, "So where are your easy to destroy robots anyway? Shouldn't you be getting them ready to distract the warriors?" Juria didn't see an army of robots near them and was a bit confused with Jack's strategy... since she decided he was predictable in using robots.

"And no worries, I have a very good disappearing act... if I see trouble I'll give a whistle and then you will see a cloud of black smoke and then you will feel someone grab you... but that will just be me getting us out of there in record speed with the shen gong wu ok?" Juria grinned at Jack.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Jack crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes, "They are NOT easy to destroy thank you very much I built them specially for tonight, Oh JACKBOTS!" A few dozen bots came out, they looked normal though.

"They might look like the usual normal bots I make, but they have force fields! Show her your force fields jack bots!" Jack pressed a button on his watch and the bots intently had a force field around them. Jack had a smug look on his face, "see. Anyways we better get going." Jack grabbed his flying machine and hopped into it as he waited for Juria to come inside as well.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Juria raised her eyebrow at the force fields and was VERY TEMPTED to do a spinning back kick to one of them and send it flying across a distance and actually blowing up... force field or not, but she didn't bother... she knew they would be enough to keep the 'dragons in training' busy. It wouldn't take long for Jack to grab some shen gong wu and in the process, cause the Xiaolin warriors pain in having shen gong wu stolen, and the stealer get away.

As Jack got into the flying machine, Juria just looked at him but quickly realized she was to go with him in the machine. She leapt up with the speed that looked like she had just become a shadow and gone into the air, but then landed next to Jack. She laughed and said, "I hope this aircraft of yours has a stealth mode, or that old man will hear us coming from a mile away!" Juria grinned, she knew Jack was probably going to say, 'You have nothing to worry about' and punch some button... or something similar to that.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Jack watched her disappear in the air then reappear next to him. "You have nothing to worry about" a evil laugh came out as he pushed a button and it went full speed to the Xiaolin temple.

((TO THE TEMPLE!))
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Juria grinned a her ability to predict what jack was going to say and do and quietly chuckled to herself.

It was true that she had nothing to worry about, the aircraft was quieter than it looked and went quite fast.

Even in the darkness, Juria could tell where they were going ( she sneaks around in shadows for fun) and grinned as they reached the temple.

((yay to the temple))

Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 pm

((After they get back from stealing the Sheng gong WA! xD)

Jack was grinning right about now with all his new magical trinkets named shen gong wu sitting on his table. "I, evil boy genius, HAVE SHEN GONG WU!!! Thank you Juria! We should work more often," He grinned, "And did you see the others face!? priceless!" He was now laughing.
    Back to top Go down
    Juria

Juria

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Juria was happily leaning against the wall, watching Jack celebrate about stealing the 'shen gong wa' as he had said while leaving. Juria walked to the table, where they were and Jack was grinning.

"Riiiggghhhttt, how about no..." Juria laughed, in a teasing kind of way but then continued, "You are quite welcome, but I LOVED their faces... when you just disappeared in the smoke, it was priceless!!! Us evil villans need to keep scrapbooks of things like that!!"

The happy stealer grinned to her temporary partner but then smirked and said, "I wonder what they are telling each other right now and how bad they are feeling that they lost to YOU of all evil villains..." Juria chuckled.

She then picked up one of the trinkets and looked at it then threw it on the pile and said, "Ok well, time to go back to my mentor... I'm just hoping he hasn't noticed me gone..." Juria grinned sheepishly to herself. Chase was a scary and powerful mentor... but she was still able to get on his nerves and LIVE.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Jack grinned he was happy for his success he then had an idea, "I'll make a photographer robot." He was now excited to make one, but he wanted Juria to leave first.

"Alright then Juria, I'll catch you later, we should do this some other time." He nodded her a good bye and once she left he started getting his tools ready to make his new bot.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Jack's home Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jack's home   Jack's home Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack's home
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next