Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Training Area (Chase's lair)
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
Raven
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Yinglong
Thalia
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:30 pm

"HAHA I HAVE DEFEATED YOU RAIMUNDO!" Omi gloated until he too was hit. "aw..."

"You're out Omi," Dojo grinned as Omi sighed and walked out of the fight.

"Good job Loki! Keep it up!" Raimundo encouraged Loki on his dodge ball skills.

It was now two against two. Clay barely dodged the ball Loki had thrown and grabbed it throwing it at Kimiko. As for Lana she was throwing all the balls at Loki hoping she got him at least once.
Back to top Go down
https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Loki didn't have time to smile to himself from Raimundo's compliment, he however later would be jumping up and down for joy that he impressed his master. Any ball that went at Loki, he dodged it with amazing skill and speed.

At the time Lana threw all the balls at Loki, and Loki dodged them, Master Fung walked in and raised his eyebrow at Loki's skill at dodge ball. He then asked, "Dojo... what are the Xiaolin warriors doing?" Master Fung watched Loki and noticed that he obviously had experience from before, and it showed that he was very good.

Kimiko grinned and got Clay and said, "HA! Got you Clay!" but then a ball that Clay had thrown before Kimiko got him out hit her as well.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:12 am

Clay sighed when he was hit with the ball but he was glad he got Kimiko.

"You are out!" Dojo smiled as if he was getting a kick out of this. When Master Fung arrived Dojo replied to him, "There just working on their reflex skills, and also their upper body strength. In all other words they're playing dodge ball." He explained to the old Mater.

Lana grinned, "ONE ON ONE I'LL WIN LOKI!" She promised. She hated getting second best, so this time she'll try her hardest. Dodging as much as she can she took one of the balls and threw as hard as she can towards Loki crossing her fingers it hit him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:32 am

As Lana threw the ball at him, Loki smiled mysteriously and he ducked a little out of the way so it just missed him, Loki chuckled as the ball bounced a little off of the wall, some other objects and then flew RIGHT back to Lana, without him even throwing anything.

Master Fung raised his eyebrow and asked, "Raimundo... is it fair for Loki to be playing this game?" Master Fung saw that Loki was quite talented at this game and not only that, but his calculating skills made him superior to most.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:43 am

Lana saw Loki dodge the ball and watched as it was coming straight for her, no matter what she did if she ducked jumped out of its way it will still hit her, "LOKI YOU CHEAT-" She could finish her sentence and she was hit and she fell down to the floor and lied there, "ER" she finished her word.

"From the looks of it, Master Fung, no," Raimundo told his former master, who he still called master. Omi shook his head, "You have out matched us with you angry skills of dodge ball," he told Loki.

"Mad skills Omi MAD skills, not angry skills," Raimundo sighed as if he almost given up correcting Omi after all these years.

"That too!" Omi grinned.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:31 am

Loki grinned playfully, "Me a cheater? How am I a cheater? I just happen to have a ton of experience in this game..."

Master Fung stepped forward and declared, "Why don't we make the game more interesting? There is only one dogeball... but you can use shen gong wu... and can hit the ball back with your hands or feet?"

Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:49 am

"You're a cheater because you played this before!" Lana told him. She then listened to what Master Fung had to say and grinned. "GREAT IDEA MASTER FUNG! Same teams. I'll use my third arm sash!"

Omi thought about it, "I'll use my Orb of Tornami!"

Raimundo nodded, "I'll use Sword of the Strom"

"And for me I'll use the Lasso Boa Boa," Clay agreed.

Lana jumped for joy, "ALRIGHT LETS GO!" She removed all the balls but one and got into position ready to play. "Your SOOO going down this time Loki," She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2