Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Training Area (Chase's lair)
A thousand miles journey starts with a single step EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
A thousand miles journey starts with a single step EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
A thousand miles journey starts with a single step EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
A thousand miles journey starts with a single step EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
A thousand miles journey starts with a single step EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
A thousand miles journey starts with a single step EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
A thousand miles journey starts with a single step EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
A thousand miles journey starts with a single step EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
A thousand miles journey starts with a single step EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
Raven
A thousand miles journey starts with a single step I_vote_lcapA thousand miles journey starts with a single step I_voting_barA thousand miles journey starts with a single step I_vote_rcap 
Juria
A thousand miles journey starts with a single step I_vote_lcapA thousand miles journey starts with a single step I_voting_barA thousand miles journey starts with a single step I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Yinglong
Thalia
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A thousand miles journey starts with a single step

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yinglong

Yinglong

A thousand miles journey starts with a single step Empty
PostSubject: A thousand miles journey starts with a single step   A thousand miles journey starts with a single step EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:23 am

"I guss this will have to make it"
A shady figure spoken in a voice just loud enough for self audio as he/she stares at a trusty tree.
"One learns a thousand lessen from one's mistake"
Although his/her face remained as cold as rock, his/her voice sound was filled bitter and sour.
"Sigh"
Resting on his/her back on a branch, watching the hollow sky seem to finally made his/her storm of thought settle.
Blank thoughts leads to a silent dream.

--------------------------------------------------

Drop of water start to fall from the grey sky and Yinglong of course was woken up by such a disgraceful weather.
"Man, this misfortune aura is such a pain in the neck"
"Last Monday my clothes were terminated by a washing machine"
"Last Tuesday my milk turned sour before I took a slip of it"
"Three days ago my chair in the restaurant broke before I even sat on it. And you know what, they charged me a hundred bucks"
"And now raining in the middle of the night when I'm way too far from shelter?"
"Good grief..."
"This leaves me no choice, but to ..."
"Create one of my own"

"In the ancient time, there are five elements instead of four, named as Wu Xing"
"Wood absorbs Water"
"Water rusts Metal"
"Metal breaks up Earth"
"Earth smothers Fire"
"Fire burns wood"

"As Wind style bears similar natures with Metal style, could be possible that wind is also know as metal at that time?"
"Then where is Wood? The symbol of life, regeneration and growth"
"Since life itself cannot be alone judged as good or evil"
"It might requires a heart of all and nothing, caring for all and neglecting at the same time. Thus borrowing powers from both sides"
"Now let's see what could this possibly do?"

"Xiaolin Jia Wood"
"Heylin Yi Wood"
A small snicker, a light chuckle,
Two hands held high,
One as Ying, One as Yang,
Hollow spheres of chi gather upon reach,
Softly combining both to create a twist and glare,
Yinglong was satisfied by the green glowing orb of element,
Even melodies of dancing water droplets seemed to become pleasant to him/her.

"Kapow!"

"Of course things never end right with my aura on!"
"I shouldn't even have tried to experiment on wood element in the middle of a forest"
"The only problem is I'm trapped, knotted and tided down to the ground"
"Well, look on the bright side, at least there is no sight of starches, besides this is a nice dry and safe shelter over the night..."
"Just hope when I wake up tomorrow morning, these branches won't grow too tight after the shower"

A fadedly voice was heard shouting "Orb of Tornami!", but he/she was too tired and too far to even bother about it.
Back to top Go down

A thousand miles journey starts with a single step
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xiaolin Showdown :: Outside World :: The forest-
Jump to: