Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Training Area (Chase's lair)
Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
Raven
Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) I_vote_lcapYinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) I_voting_barYinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) I_vote_lcapYinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) I_voting_barYinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Yinglong
Thalia
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yinglong

Yinglong

Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) Empty
PostSubject: Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) )   Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:45 pm

What we need to know

Name: Yinglong
Good or Evil?: Neutral
Originated From: Hong Kong
Favorite Shen Gong Wu: Shroud of Shadows, Golden Tiger Claws, Serpent’s Tail
Least Favorite Shen Gong Wu: None

-Appearance-

Usual Appearance: A tall shady figure with an over length xiaolin color skim robe in which it covers the whole body, only leaving the lower part of the face to sunlight. Solitary standing on a pole/building/tall objects( you get the idea ) over looking on others for fun. He/she is never seen with any emotion on his/her face.
Skin color: Mild tainted
Hair Color: Black (of course)
Hair length: Just passed the shoulders
Eye color: Hollowly brown eyes
Size: 6’0
Build: Medium
Picture: Due to technical problems we failed to capture a picture of such being

-How I act-

Personality: quote “Not really much of my concern.” Words as ligher as feathers slipped out while Omi looked close in to the shady figure’s eyes, trying to review the evil or good hidden deep inside. “But, then again, you could always guess, Shroud of Shadows” The figure disappeared into thin air as if he/she had never existed.
Usual Mood: motionless face but his/her voice show his/her true feelings
Weakness: It seems like luck has never been on his/her side, the misfortune aura around him/her could sometime affect others, posses REALLY weak strength because of a car crash ( applies to whole body, could not be trained )
Strength: dexterity, endurance, intelligent
Dislikes: crowded around by others

-History-

Your Story Please? (At least a paragraph or two about your characters past till now )

“Well, well, well” words like notes of piano came from nowhere caught everyone’s attention, even when a xiaolin showdown was about to start “what do we have here”
“A bunch of young xiaolin cubs” the xiaolin group instantly gave a disgraced look at the thin air.
“A tin toy freak” Dojo giggles while the group stare at him.
“Hey, I’m not a freak”
“Hey, look I even have a ghostly evil mascot form the past” a perfect mic of Jack’s girlish shriek successfully made everyone laugh. Everyone, of course, expect Jack and Wuya.
Burning like a hot red steel, Jack shouted out loud “Show yourself, loser”
“Why should I do what you say” a pause of silence sight “I, Yinglong, challenge you, Omi, and Jack Spicer to a xiaolin tio”
“My Shroud of shadows against your…”
“Jet Bootsu against your…”
“Orb of tornami. The first one gets to the top of that tree wins”
“Xiaolin Showdown!”

Background history:

Nothing really much interesting have a rich family was sent to xiaolin temple at the age of 10 after a horrible car crash in the age of 7. PandaBubba intend to kill his/her family once and for all in the car crash but completely failed ( His/her father and mother was unscratched ). Left at the age 15 because of the hopelessness to cure his/her status. Hunting down Shen Gong Wu that would fix his/her status.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) )   Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:28 pm

I really like your profile, but I can't approve of it until you identify your character's gender, though we can have it too the other characters during R.P don't have to know your character's gender.
Back to top Go down
https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
Yinglong

Yinglong

PostSubject: Re: Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) )   Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:12 am

Maybe "BEEP",
I don't know,
haven't really thought over it,
but "BEEP" seems to be better choice.

Like the Accelerator in Toaru Majutsu no Index.
Gender doesn't really matter, right?
But you could either refer Yinglong as him or her,
Its up to your as long as everyone knows you are referring to Yinglong.
Also don't you think it's fun when mysteries unfold itself as the journey continues.

Maybe, maybe one day you will found it out.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) )   Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:50 am

Yeah, I suppose. Alright then. On this day forth you may post where ever you want.

Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) Xiaoli10
Back to top Go down
Yinglong

Yinglong

PostSubject: Re: Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) )   Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:01 am

Me and Yinglong bows in front of you to thank you for your co-operation. XD
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) )   Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:05 am

lol your welcome, and don't be shy to ask one of the other players (including me) to R.P with you, we all friendly lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) )   Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yinglong ( I suppose I need a few more characters as a topic :) )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xiaolin Showdown :: Rules :: Character Creation-
Jump to: