Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Training Area (Chase's lair)
Rules you must read! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
Rules you must read! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
Rules you must read! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
Rules you must read! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
Rules you must read! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
Rules you must read! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
Rules you must read! EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
Rules you must read! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
Rules you must read! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
Raven
Rules you must read! I_vote_lcapRules you must read! I_voting_barRules you must read! I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Rules you must read! I_vote_lcapRules you must read! I_voting_barRules you must read! I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Yinglong
Thalia
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rules you must read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Rules you must read! Empty
PostSubject: Rules you must read!   Rules you must read! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:42 am

Rules must follow~

1.) Write in full sentences/ paragraphs. And write in third person!
DO NOT: *goes in kitchen to eat*
Correct: (Your character's name) went to the kitchen to find something to eat because he/she was hungry.

2.) NO GOD MODELING! You can't make your person invincible, besides Chase Young, and when in combat with another character you can't dodge every move you have to get hit a lot as well.

3.) NO NON GOD MODELING! It is opposite then god modeling meaning you can't have your character all fragile and weak or helpless. The only acceptance is when Wuya kicked you butt, but you can only be hurt for a few days not forever.

4.) Respect other people, no making fun of other people or their character in OOC or in chat box. Your character can make fun of another character in RPing.

5.) I do allow limited cursing. If your character is in a desperate time they can cuss, but no saying the F word. And you cannot cuss every other sentence out of your own free will, or else I'll prohibit all cursing.

Break a rule you get warned, 2nd time temporarily banned, 3rd permanently banned

Oh and one more thing. I am a fangirl, but do NOT go super obsessed and wanting to be JUST like a certain character. Especially like Chase Young since so many people like him. Even Chase himself hates it...

Rules you must read! Chase_11
Back to top Go down
https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com

Rules you must read!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xiaolin Showdown :: Rules :: What you need to know-
Jump to: