Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Training Area (Chase's lair)
The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
Raven
The Temple entrance/ courtyard I_vote_lcapThe Temple entrance/ courtyard I_voting_barThe Temple entrance/ courtyard I_vote_rcap 
Juria
The Temple entrance/ courtyard I_vote_lcapThe Temple entrance/ courtyard I_voting_barThe Temple entrance/ courtyard I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Yinglong
Thalia
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Temple entrance/ courtyard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

The Temple entrance/ courtyard Empty
PostSubject: The Temple entrance/ courtyard   The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:15 am

For good guys only. Unless bad guys come to attack for Shen Gong Wu.

The Temple entrance/ courtyard 01xiao10

Last edited by Raven on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Temple entrance/ courtyard   The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Jack landed onto the ground and got off his flying machine and snooped around, "Alright here we are," he whispered.

He then heard a loud yawn and saw Lana coming out of her room. Lana's eyes then snapped open, "Jack Spicer!" She got into attack mode.

"Ah man, I barely get here and I get caught... JACK BOTS ATTACK!" Jack yelled. As his bots distracted Lana he went inside the vault.

Lana attacked the bots and she had trouble with them but then pushed them into each other and they exploded. "Perfect." But there were to many.

After Lana went through almost half of them, she was getting tired. The harsh winds held her back from giving her full strength and she just only had a hour sleep and on top of that her leg still hurt from kicking the tree.

"Is that all you got!?" She taunted the bots as she continued attacking and not giving up.
Back to top Go down
Juria

Juria

PostSubject: Re: The Temple entrance/ courtyard   The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:02 pm

As soon as they close to the entrance, Juria tapped on the shoulder to tell him without speaking that she was going to go hide in the shadows. She sped off as he made his entrance. As he did so she thought, "ok I would have just sent in the bots as I snuck around the back... But it works and... He likes the entrance and gloating factors..."

Juria then saw Loki at the door and desperately wanted to so something to him... But she kept her cover and went to the vault to make sure none of the others found Jack.

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Temple entrance/ courtyard   The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Loki got outside and stood at the door, in the shadows, as Jack Spicer made his enterance. The wind was still blowing, and Lana was fighting jackbots, ones that seemed to have some type of force field.

Just as a jackbot was about to hit Lana from the back, while she was watching one in front of her, Loki yelled, "Lana behind you!!" before the bot could attack her, Loki jumped out and on top of it, sending it down, head first, into the ground and into pieces.

Loki's eyes were glowing red... As if he really was evil, though he wasn't. Loki helped Lana get a few more bots and realized, "LANA!!! THEY ARE A DISTRACTION!!! GET TO THE VALT!!"

With one last spinning kick to a jackbot, Loki sped away and to the vault, hoping he wasn't too late.

Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Temple entrance/ courtyard   The Temple entrance/ courtyard EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Lana's heart jumped when she heard Loki, finally she has help. He then mentioned the vault.

"OH NO!" Lana's eye were wide open. Omi and Clay came out as well.

"You go to the vault! We'll stop 'em here!" Clay demanded. Lana nodded and sped off with Loki to the vault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Temple entrance/ courtyard   The Temple entrance/ courtyard Empty

Back to top Go down

The Temple entrance/ courtyard
Page 1 of 1