Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Training Area (Chase's lair)
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
Raven
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) I_vote_lcapTraining Area (Xiaolin Temple) I_voting_barTraining Area (Xiaolin Temple) I_vote_rcap 
Juria
Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) I_vote_lcapTraining Area (Xiaolin Temple) I_voting_barTraining Area (Xiaolin Temple) I_vote_rcap 
Loki
Yinglong
Thalia
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Admin
Raven

Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) Empty
PostSubject: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:44 am

To get your character tough!
Back to top Go down
https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:45 am

Lana took in a deep breath as she stepped inside the training area. She was a bit timid at first, but had her game face on. She broke into a run as she flipped through hoops, climbed up walls, hopped across bamboo and everything else she had to do. She made her last flip through the two fake fire rings.

"Very good Lana, record time," Raimundo grinned, "better then Kimiko."

Lana gave a small giggle, "Better not let Kimiko hear that!"

"She's inside shopping for shoes or something," Raimundo shrugged.

Lana gave another giggle. She then heard crunching noises and turned to her small dragon friend, "Dojo, you better share those egg rolls!" She chased Dojo.

"No their my egg rolls!" Dojo ran away from her.

"Hey save me some!" Raimundo chased after Dojo also.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:45 am

Loki walked out to the Training Area and the second he stepped onto it, he was almost run over by Dojo running away from Lana and Lana running away from Raimundo. As the three dashed past him, he asked, "Did I miss something?"

The mysterious boy crossed his arms and watched, as he soon found out, the two chase after Dojo for egg rolls. Loki chuckled slightly at the sight and wondered if he should join in the chase, but he decided against it.

"I wonder when the three will get tired..." Loki thought out loud and smiled a little at the scene.

When Loki's sharp eyes saw the three slow down, as result of getting tired, Loki grinned and stepped out a few paces until he knew it was where the three would run past him again (just this time slower). Right before Dojo ran past him, he dashed in front and grabbed the egg rolls from the dragon, before Dojo could do anything about it.

"Oh lookie what I got!" Loki sang out as he held the egg rolls and grinned to the others.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:55 am

"Dojo needs to know the ethics of sharing!" Lana said as she continued to chase after Dojo. the three of them began slowing down, showing that they were tired, just as Dojo passed by Loki again his egg rolls were snatched from him.

He continued running, "HEY MY EGG ROLLS!" He then hit a pole.

Lana laughed at the little dragon, "That's what you get for not sharing!" Her eyes then went to Loki, "EGG ROLL STEALER!" And glomped Loki.

"Ah there not that worth it," Raimundo gave up as he sat down on a bench next to him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:58 am

Loki smiled as Dojo realized his egg rolls were taken away, but still continued forward due to inertia ((SORRY PHYSICS HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE HAHAHAHA)). Loki was about to run, but he decided against it and as he figured, Lana glomped him.

In his defense, Loki laughed and while keeping the egg rolls out of her reach (he is quite tall), he declared, "HEY HEY HEY! I stole them to share... now Lana gets two, I get one, Raimundo gets two... and Dojo can have the rest."

Loki gave everyone the egg rolls as he said it. Loki smiled and said, "See, isn't that better?" Loki grinned to the group as he ate his egg roll.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:12 am

Lana and Raimundo were happy with their egg rolls but Dojo muttered as he ate his that he slammed into a pole.

"Silly Dojo," Lana gave a small giggle. Once she was done she hugged the small dragon and squeezed him.

"CAN'T BREATH!" Dojo complained and he gasped in a huge breath of air when Lana let go.

"Loki let's spar!" Lana said and before he was able to answer she jumped up high in air and did a roundhouse kick in his arm. She can kick REALLY hard, but she held back some of her strength so she wouldn't hurt his arm as much.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:27 am

"Sorry about that Dojo, but shouldn't you be nice and share just a few, you got the most of them anyway!" Loki's wisdom actually made sense, probably even if Dojo didn't want to admit it.

Loki smiled but frowned when Lana came out of nowhere and decided to spar. He didn't have as much time as he wanted to, but before she hit him, he tightened his muscles in the part of the arm she hit so he didn't get hurt too much.

"You know, you should give a guy fair warning before you go and attack him!" Loki chuckled before springing back a little ways away from her, just in case she decided to kick him again before he had his guard up.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:34 am

Raimundo sat there watching the two about to spar, he wanted to know who would win if they did continue with the sparing.

"Come on Loki, let's see how strong you are!" Lana grinned and ran towards him and jumped up in the air for another kick.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:23 am

Loki chuckled, but he really preferred to practice sparing on dummies than sparring. He however realized that it was a good time to practice staying away from attacks and keep his intellect sharp.

As Lana launched herself into the air, it only took Loki a second to realize her trajectory path and he moved out of the way just enough so that the second she landed, he was able to do a spinning sweep kick and knock her off of her feet before she could attack him.

His plan worked perfectly and when she was on the ground, Loki jumped back a safe enough distance and smiled to Lana.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:41 am

Lana blinked twice as she was on the ground, "huh?" she then jumped up. "Ah mister tough guy alright try this on for size!" She ran forward really fast did a flip and was ready to strike him on the head.

Dojo sat next to Raimundo and watch the fight as well, "Who do you think going to win?" Dojo asked.

"Mmm," Raimundo gave some thought, "Loki, he is giving out thought while Lana is going head first on attacking."

Dojo nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:42 am

((lets have Loki win this one to make Lana learn the lesson of thinking ahead, yes? And then soon Lana makes Loki learn a lesson, you can decide what lesson… maybe to not hold back? Or something like that hahaha! XD))

As Lana attacked, Loki wasn’t sure what to do. He could dodge left or right or spring backwards. At the last second he smiled and instead of dodging, he put his arm up and Lana hit his arm with her kick instead of his head. It, however, was quite a powerful kick and made Loki slide backward a bit. As she hit him, he said, “Um… ow!”

Lana however didn’t have time to jump back because Loki grabbed her leg and spun her around and released her, sending her flying into a tree that was near them. Loki rubbed the spot which she had hit him but as soon as she had recovered, Loki again had his defenses up.

Loki thought about the ways that Lana could attack now, and he hoped he could think in time to not get hit again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:05 am

Lana felt the force in her kick when she hit Loki, but didn't hold back. She was going to jump back but a hand wrapped around her leg, "AHH!" She yelled as she hit the tree.

"Ow..." she slid down the tree. Lana then stood up wobbly, but regain balance and held her ground.

What am I going to do THIS time? Hmm She grinned the yelled out, "THIRD ARM SASH!" The shen gong wu attacked Loki and grabbed his leg making him fall to the ground and throwing him inside the tree.

"HA ha!" She grinned as she kicked the tree to make him fall off. Lana then started rubbing her leg after kicking the tree "Ow ow bad idea!"

Dojo, out of no where, brought out some popcorn and began eating.

"Hey wha- where did you get the popcorn!?" Raimundo asked.

Dojo grinned, "I snuck and grabbed some."

Raimundo grabbed some popcorn.

"HEY! No stealing now Rai, even though your a Xiaolin Dragon does not mean you can steal, that's one step to being evil!" Dojo grinned.

Raimundo rolled his eyes, "I'm trying to watch my students here now shush."

Dojo grumbled as he was forced to be quite and continued eating his popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:54 am

Loki wasn’t expecting her to use the shen gong wu and when she caught him by the leg he yelled as she whipped him in the air, “AHHH NO FAIR!!”

From the throw, Loki hit one of the stronger branches and got a good hold in the tree. He looked down at Lana and when she kicked the tree, he held on tightly and grinned when she couldn’t get him out of the tree.

“My, you look realllly small from up here!” Loki laughed and still hung onto the tree. His next plan was to get Lana to use her third arm sash again, to get him down, but this time he would be ready and grab the arm as it grabbed him and then he would take it by force off of Lana.

The wind was starting to blow, but Loki was quite strong when it came to holding onto things and he waited for Lana to use her sash or try something to get him out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:15 am

Lana was indeed short from her mom and didn't like anyone calling her small, though she never told anyone to not call her that, and gave a low growl, "I AM NOT SHORT!" Strong winds began blowing in and Lana held her ground and was leaning the opposite direction from the wind so she won't be knocked over. She gave a small shiver since she only had her blue sweater on over her temple outfit. She was happy she had super short hair so then she wouldn't have to worry about her hair being in her face and she can't see. Lana grinned as her short hair tried passing her face. Lana ignored the freezing winds and decided to use her shen gong wu to get him down.

"THIRD ARM SASH!" She called out again to bring Loki down from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 am

The attack was just what Loki had been waiting for, as the sash tried to grab him, he grabbed the sash and jumped out of the tree, caught the wind, and when he landed on the ground, he whip-lashed Lana out of the sash and claimed the shen gong wu for himself.

Loki smiled, he really loved it when his plan worked just the way it was supposed to. Loki held up his prise and asked in a playful way, "Missing something?" Loki grinned and then noticed the other two eating popcorn.

"HEY! Lana, they are eating popcorn and not giving us or offering us any!!" Loki crossed his arms and tapped his foot.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:47 am

Lana eye's widened when her favorite shen gong wu was stolen, "HEY! THAT'S MINE!" She had a pleading voice of wanting it back. She then turned and faced to the others.

"POPCORN!" Ignoring she lost her shen gong wu she ran up and glomped Raimundo spilling all the popcorn on the ground.

"...oops, heh heh," she grinned guilty like.

"ACK MY POPCORN!" Dojo yelled.

"Sorry Dojo," Lana made a pouty face. Raimundo on the other hand was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:34 am

As Lana ran off, Loki chuckled to himself about how easily she was distracted. As she was distracted by the popcorn, Loki nicely folded the scarf and walked over to the group.

"Its hard to eat popcorn if its all over the ground you know..." Loki chuckled but then handed back the scarf (the shen gong wu) and said, "I do believe this is yours..." Loki put it out for her to take... "Let's call our spar over for now."

Because Loki looked evil, when he handed people things to take, they were always suspicious that if they just reached out and took it, Loki would do something totally evil. Lana might be scared to take it from Loki, but he hoped she would be thankful he just gave it back to her and their spar would be over.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 am

Lana laughed at what Loki said then watched as he handed out the shen gong wu. She was very cautious as she retrieving the third arm sash, the way his expression was very dark and it seemed like he was going to do something evil to her. Lana rested her hand on the blue scarf of the wu and took it gently then smiled.

"Thank Loki," and she hugged his stomach since she was short.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:25 am

Loki smiled as she gently took the sash and he could see the nervousness in her eyes. He chuckled when she finally took it and after she hugged his stomach he patted her on the head but then turned his red eyes to the two that were eating popcorn and said in an almost scary like way, "So... you were treating our spar like it was a ...show... and didn't offer us...any popcorn?"

The mysterious boy's red eyes seemed to glow red and it was quite scary, even to an elder "more sophisticated" person. He however then smiled kindly and sat down and took some popcorn... yes very mysterious indeed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:40 am

Raimundo and Dojo grinned, "Well we would have offered you some but I wanted to see who would win the spar." Raimundo said.

Lana giggled. The sun was now set and the moon was rising high. "Well it's night time now, we better get to bed Loki," she grinned.

She walked the where the bedrooms were where the previous dragons in training were, but now they have fancier bedrooms since they are now fully dragons. "Beddy night time!" She giggled as she ran inside the bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Loki raised his eyebrow and asked, "Uh huh, well... I don't think sparing should be about who wins or loses, it should be just to practice... on the real thing it is good to see who wins or loses..." Loki smiled and then stood up and nodded at Lana's idea to go to bed.

"Yes... I do think a nice warm bed in this cold windy weather sounds good about now..." Loki smiled a little and bowed to Raimundo and Dojo as he walked to the bedrooms to get a nice sleep, hoping that the day wouldn't come too quickly and that nothing would disturb him when he slept.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:49 pm

((different timeline))

Lana ran outside in her regular temple clothes, a blue over coat, a blue scarf, and a sapphire blue beanie. She jumped in the snow and sunk at least 2-3 feet under and laughed, she then grabbed the snow and threw it up in the air and let the sun let them sparkle.

"Alright now time to get the dodge balls," She ran the inside training closet and took out everything she needs. Soon after getting everything all settled Omi and Raimundo came inside the training area while talking as they walk.

"Hi Raimundo and Omi!" Lana waved at them and smiled.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Raimundo asked as he saw all the dodge balls lied down.

"Loki and I are going to play dodge ball, it's a great training session to help our reflexes, Loki made it up," Lana grinned giving full credit to Loki instead of herself like most people to.

"Oooo this game sounds most fascinating may I play?" Omi asked.

"Sure! Omi you can be on my team Rai on Loki's, I'm just waiting for him to get changed into his normal clothes," Lana giggled as she wait for Loki.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:02 am

Loki had changed out of his pajamas, and walked outside to play one of his childhood games. Loki hoped that no memories of Juria would distract him from having a fun time.

It appeared that Raimundo and Omi were to play with them, but then Kimiko bounded out and asked with a smile, "Hey what is everyone up to?" Kimiko beamed at the group. Loki got out there at the same time she did and he clarified, "Dodge ball... Rules are... You dodge and try not to hurt others if you hit them when you throw it at them." Loki gave them all a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Admin
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:36 am

Just when Kimiko came Loki explained the rules to her, but there were an odd number of players.

"It's won't be fair... one team would be one player less." Just as Lana said that Clay came along. "Hey what you guys up too?" He asked.

"Dodge ball!" Omi grinned.

"Yeah, we have to hit each other with the ball and once your hit your out, last one standing the team wins," Raimundo smiled.

"Hmm I guess I can join," Clay then joined Lana's and Omi's team.

"That leaves Kimiko with your team Loki," Lana grinned.

Dojo then came "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Dodgeball, You can be referee Dojo," Lana grinned.

Dojo shrugged and grabbed a beach chair with and umbrella and a small table next to him with some lemonade and a pair of glasses. "Ok now I'm ready," he said.

"GONG YI TEMPI!" They all yelled ready for dodge ball.

Lana grabbed a ball and threw it at Loki. As Clay dodged one that Rai threw and Omi threw one at Rai which hit him.

"You're out Raimundo." Dojo grinned.

"Aw man..." Rai sighed and sat outside to watched the game.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Loki caught the one that Lana threw at him and as Omi was celebrating that he hit Raimundo, Loki threw the ball at him and his experienced throw hit the little Omi. Loki hoped Raimundo was proud of him, even if just a little bit.

Kimiko continued to dodge but then asked, "How am I supposed to get the balls if they can't touch me??!?!" Loki smiled at this question and dodged and caught to throw back at the other side and told Kimiko, "Catch them, or pick them up after they miss you... in some games when there are a LOT of players, there are other rules...but there are only a few of us here so to get out you just get hit."

Loki threw another dodge ball that went very close to Clay, but missed him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)   Training Area (Xiaolin Temple) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Area (Xiaolin Temple)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next