Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » Training Area (Chase's lair)
    Loki ((Gandera)) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
    Loki ((Gandera)) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
    Loki ((Gandera)) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
    Loki ((Gandera)) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
    Loki ((Gandera)) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
    Loki ((Gandera)) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
    Loki ((Gandera)) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
    Loki ((Gandera)) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
    Loki ((Gandera)) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
    Raven
    Loki ((Gandera)) I_vote_lcapLoki ((Gandera)) I_voting_barLoki ((Gandera)) I_vote_rcap 
    Juria
    Loki ((Gandera)) I_vote_lcapLoki ((Gandera)) I_voting_barLoki ((Gandera)) I_vote_rcap 
    Loki
    Yinglong
    Thalia
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar

Loki ((Gandera))

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Loki

Loki

Loki ((Gandera)) Empty
    PostSubject: Loki ((Gandera))   Loki ((Gandera)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:19 am

What we need to know

Name: Loki (doesn’t ever say it but his last name is Gandera)
    Good or Evil?: good
    Originated From: Germany… but moved to China at a young age
    Favorite Shen Cong Wu: he will use all of them but prefers to be strong without them… if he had to pick, he enjoys using the Ruby of Ramses the most.
    Least Favorite Shen Gong Wu: ones used against him

-Appearance-

Usual Appearance: Black clothes with a sheen of dark blood red
    Skin color: pale
    Hair Color: black
    Hair length: short
    Eye color: red but actually dark green at rare moments he shows absolute affection and kindness
    Size: 5'7... and he still is a growing boy!
    Build: skinny
    Picture:
    ((I might decide to use this as my avatar sometime^_^))
    Loki ((Gandera)) Lokito10

Loki ((Gandera)) Lokiev10

Surprised Loki!
    Loki ((Gandera)) Lokisu10

((IGNORE THE CLOTHES... JUST LOOK AT HOW HE LOOKS LIKE! I repeat... ignore the clothes! XD))
    Loki ((Gandera)) Loki_h10

((a bit older than I would have hoped but Loki nonetheless))
    Loki ((Gandera)) Loki10

Young Loki!!! isn't he cute? ^_^
    Loki ((Gandera)) Lokias10
    Loki ((Gandera)) Little10

-How I act-

Personality: mysterious, kind
    Usual Mood: happy but… not seriously over joyous but a calm happy
    Weakness: Juria, his past, being somewhat… “clumsy” but not exactly
    Strength: being unpredictable, planning ahead
    Likes: making people laugh, relaxing under a cloudy sky, daydreaming about having a good time with his sister, being mysterious
    Dislikes: Juria’s on the other side, people who would make others feel bad and be miserable on purpose, not knowing what to do

-History-

Loki’s past was quite happy, and he daydreams of memories he has often. He truly loved playing catch in the meadow with his sister, or lying on top of their roof with Juria and Juria would show him patterns in the stars and tell him what they meant. Loki was always one that loved to learn, and he learned (and learns) quickly.

The day his world crashed is his most painful memory, for it had been the perfect day, just him and his sister playing tag (Juria was always faster than he was). Loki suddenly got a bad feeling in his heart and (amazingly enough), the nice day started to drizzle a bit. Juria and Loki headed home, only to find their house up in flames and their parents inside ((OMG I DIDN’T TAKE THIS FROM SERIES OF UNFORTUNEATE EVENTS… it just sort of happened… sorry!)).

Loki remembers vividly looking up at his sister’s eyes and seeing the hate and fire in them. It was the day when Juria turned evil and it broke poor little Loki’s heart. Loki had been 6 and Juria had been 8. For 4 years they stayed together, Juria would steal things for them to eat and they would find shelter somewhere. Loki enjoyed being with his sister still, but Juria wasn’t the happy sister anymore. Loki decided to remain kind to everyone, and still try to be happy… unlike Juria who had revenge in her mind and heart.

It was obvious to Loki that Juria was turning evil, and he tried to stop it but he didn’t want to upset his sister. Instead of playing catch with him, they would train to fight. Loki didn’t speak up until he was about 10 and Juria was 12. Like Loki thought, they got in an argument and Juria stormed off.

When his sister returned, Loki could tell there was something different about her and indeed there was. Juria had officially chosen to follow in evil’s footsteps and Loki knew it wasn’t a road he wanted to take.

The two went their separate ways, Juria went along with Chase and Loki decided he had to become just as powerful as Juria so he could protect people from his sister. He went to Master Monk Guan and stayed with him, training, for 4 years. Monk Guam was always suspicious that he was evil… but still he trained Loki and became proud of him.

After those four years, Loki went to the Xiaolin Temple and has remained there, for two years, going day by day with his new friends. Loki’s has a lot of strength, is cunning, and is unpredictable, which makes him a formidable opponent. He however can be clumsy (in his own way) at times and isn’t as powerful as he SHOULD be. Loki tends to hold back and doesn’t like hurting anyone too badly. If it comes to it, however, Loki can be difficult to defeat in a battle.

Last edited by Loki on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:33 am; edited 4 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Loki ((Gandera)) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Loki ((Gandera))   Loki ((Gandera)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Loki ((Gandera)) Xiaoli16
    Back to top Go down
    https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com

Loki ((Gandera))
    Page 1 of 1