Xiaolin Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xiaolin Showdown

Gong Yi Tanpai!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » Training Area (Chase's lair)
    Juria ((Gandera)) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am by Juria

» Anywhere in New York
    Juria ((Gandera)) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:09 am by Raven

» RANDOM TALK!
    Juria ((Gandera)) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am by Raven

» Weather/dates
    Juria ((Gandera)) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 am by Raven

» New Shen Gong Wu
    Juria ((Gandera)) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm by Juria

» The Museum
    Juria ((Gandera)) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am by Thalia

» Somewhere in New York
    Juria ((Gandera)) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:23 am by Juria

» Edge of the River
    Juria ((Gandera)) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm by Yinglong

» The heart of the forest.
    Juria ((Gandera)) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:32 am by Thalia

Top posters
    Raven
    Juria ((Gandera)) I_vote_lcapJuria ((Gandera)) I_voting_barJuria ((Gandera)) I_vote_rcap 
    Juria
    Juria ((Gandera)) I_vote_lcapJuria ((Gandera)) I_voting_barJuria ((Gandera)) I_vote_rcap 
    Loki
    Yinglong
    Thalia
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar

Juria ((Gandera))

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Juria

Juria

Juria ((Gandera)) Empty
    PostSubject: Juria ((Gandera))   Juria ((Gandera)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:47 am

In Character
    Name: Juria (doesn't say last name but its Gandera)
    Good or Evil?: evil
    Originated From: Germany… but moved to China at a young age
    Favorite Shen Cong Wu: prefers not using them
    Least Favorite Shen Gong Wu: ones used against her

-Appearance-

Usual Appearance: simple light clothes that make her move very quickly and completely silent.
    Skin color: pale
    Hair Color: Black with purple-ish shimmer, like the feathers of a crow.
    Hair length: long
    Eye color: red but gray when she just wakes up and at moments when she is loving.
    Size: 5'8
    Build: skinny
    Picture:
    Juria ((Gandera)) Juriac10

Juria ((Gandera)) Juriad11

Juria ((Gandera)) Juriab10

Juria ((Gandera)) Larz_s10

When Juria was young, close to right after her parents died and her and her brother's eyes turned red.
    Juria ((Gandera)) Young_10

-How I act-

Personality: Calm when no one is looking, serious when she needs to be and when she is fighting unless she can throw in a joke, but usually very hyper and foolish to cover up her pain and emotions, but when she gets angry… she gets ANGRY!
    Usual Mood: calculating situations in her head and being very hyper
    Weakness: Bringing up her faults – it will make her super angry if someone mocks it and she will be distracted
    Strength: her speed, strength, and… sneaking around
    Likes: power, running fast, sneaking around, growing stronger, getting out of trouble by changing subjects and talking her way out of it.
    Dislikes: people who make fun of others, making a mistake, her failers ((I shall add more later))

-History-
    Juria is older than her “twin” brother Loki, even if they are two years apart. Her past was happy, everything that a sister and brother would want… but then while the two were out playing, when Juria was about 8 and Loki was 6, a terrible disaster struck and their parents were killed and their home burned down. No one ever knew who or what had killed their loving parents, but it crushed the two siblings.

It was the very night, both children’s eyes turned red and Juria’s evil was born inside her. That night changed the paths of both children; Juria became more and more evil, always intent on finding the killer (for she knew it wasn’t an accident) and killing them in return. This revenge spurred her dark evil side, and turned her truly evil along with it.

The two siblings stayed together until Juria was 12 and Loki was 10, Loki saw every day how Juria grew more and more evil. Since they had no other family and all their possessions were burned to ashes, the two had to live on the streets and traveled from place to place. Loki wasn’t like Juria, instead of hating the entire world and wanting revenge, he wanted to be kind to people because he didn’t want them to be as hurt as he and Juria were.
    As they stayed together, Juria made sure to train herself to be a killing weapon. Loki watched with sadness in his heart as his sister, his only family left, turned evil. Loki would sometimes help Juria train and picked up fighting techniques as well. This continued until Juria was 12 and the two siblings had their first fight.

The fight wasn’t physical, but involved yelling at the other. Loki told Juria that she didn’t have to kill anyone and that they could start their life over and get a job or something. Juria took his comment as wanting to forget their parents and the two argued over it. Juria stormed off and said she was going to train and think while Loki got food.

While alone in the woods, training, Chase Young came across the child. He saw her brute strength and knew with proper guidance, she could become quite powerful. He offered her the position of being under his command, and she happily accepted it… she however told Chase there was another that could become a good apprentice and he agreed to bring the “other” along.

Things didn’t work out, however, when Juria told the “happy” news to Loki. Loki quickly rejected it and the two got into another argument. After quite a lot of yelling how it was “wrong”, Loki and Juria went their separate ways.

For 6 years, Juria trained with Chase… and every day was harder than the next. Chase has never, ever, said it but he was very impressed, surprised, and proud of Juria with her willingness to get stronger, and she indeed become very strong. Juria’s speed and stealth is unrivaled and if there is fog, smoke, or the darkness… Juria is VERY VERY hard to defeat.

With Master Chase and Raven, Juria is hyper and gets into mischief a lot! Juria also has a Shen gong wu that belongs to her, but she doesn't know it is one, it allows her to be in disguises. Chase doesn't know she has it!

Disguise: Be careful of Juria, she has mastered the art of disguising herself… well more like Chase taught her how and she emphasized it, so she can change her appearance quite well.

one of the many she can turn into:
    Juria ((Gandera)) Juriad10

Last edited by Juria on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Raven
    Admin
    Raven

Juria ((Gandera)) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Juria ((Gandera))   Juria ((Gandera)) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:09 am

Juria ((Gandera)) Chase_10
    Back to top Go down
    https://gong-yi-tanpai.forumotion.com
    Juria

Juria

Juria ((Gandera)) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Juria ((Gandera))   Juria ((Gandera)) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:17 am

LOVE THE CHASE APPROVAL STAMP!! It is the best thing ever!! ^_^
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Juria ((Gandera)) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Juria ((Gandera))   Juria ((Gandera)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Juria ((Gandera))
    Page 1 of 1